Air Jordan 9 The Spirit August 22nd, 2015

More like constipation green 9's.  But, people will still cop.  Even if they don't sell out on day 1, they'll still eventually move

Orion VII level bad retro+ colorway :x

I guess only tumbled white/black leather gets the remastered treatment?

These look just like the IXs from 4-5 years ago. :smh:

JB still using those super thin rope laces too. :stoneface:

Last edited:
Or at least come up with black cement, white cement, bred and royal colorway lol.
Exactly. So few IX colorways as it is that remixing OG colorways from other models isn't a bad idea at all.

There's a lot of models I'd like to see borrow from other signature models' colorways. So many possibilities.

JB is releasing too many white based shoes this year. If these were black they would be a maybe. Def not feeling this colorway.

thought they were gold at first as well I was thinking it may be a cop but wen I seen they were green it became a no go. I don't think they are terrible tho just not worth the price. And why must jb put speckles on everything ***** getting played out imo nothing wrong with just using a solid color but I guess thats 2 much like right

Last edited:
Don't know if it's the lighting cause the green in this pic is diff from the OP's pic but if it looks like this when they drop count me in
Probably the lighting

We'll have to wait till Official pics drop

Or Soulee or US11 graces us

just release the powder blues again, regretting not grabbing a pair last time.

I thought they were gold when I first saw pics.

I actually like these joints just as much. Puke, vomit, doo-doo, diarrhea...whatever you guys want to call them are cool with me. That shade of green is a shade of green that I don't think is in my sneaker room at all...that makes them desirable to me. 9's don't get the love they deserve anyway and there really aren't enough OG colorways to keep that model going.

Sign me up.

Quoting myself. Now that they are limited to less than 12,000 pairs...many people's minds will inevitably change. I was on these from the jump.

Peace.

Back
Top Bottom