AIR JORDAN ACCOLADES, ALPHAS AND 1'S W/ PICS

air-jordan-accolades-white-black-elephant-2.jpg

#+@ is this???!?!?!?!? I'd like to be on JB's design team. Seems like the take apart every Jordan, and then piece them together, and try to call it a Fusion/New Shoe. It's like when you were little and using Tinker Toys, except these pieces don't fit!

The Alpha 1 colorway is nice. I'm not a fan of the White Perforated leather, but other than that it looks nice.

The Accolades actually had potential, but that perforated leather ruined it. They also used too much elephant print.

Originally Posted by All Ready

team jordans always borrowed styling cues from sig jordans

relax

borrowing and just straight up slapping a original midsole/outsole from a jordan is different....

This is why I only buy and wear the numbered Jordans or retros.  IMO this shoe lacks creativity, as with so many of the products JB is putting out now.  All the shoes seem to just be a mixture of other Jordan shoes and that's not hard to do at all.  SMH.....

Acolades and Alphas look like a outlet pick up of the 30% mark down wall. Look like they'll be good to get stomped up on the court.

same effect to me, those accolades def look like team jordans

I like them but I told myself I'd never buy another pair of jordans again

I still check to see what's dropping tho, mainly outta habit

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by All Ready

team jordans always borrowed styling cues from sig jordans

relax

borrowing and just straight up slapping a original midsole/outsole from a jordan is different....
QFT. Sad to see the Jordan 1 whored out like a cheap trick too.

Back
Top Bottom