Air Jordan Altitudes 13's: Remember the hype on these?

These were and still are just ok to me. Wish they had more green in them. I'm with bdis though, still looking for a DS pair for a reasonable price (no morethan $230)

all i remember is i got a pair...
still wearing them now...
i dont kno whts NT, back then lol
and havent buy shoes for a long time... n kinda browsing the net wnt to find some jordans.... saw the altitude.. dam...
gotta have tht!
n bought one from asia~ but of cuz they r authentic, lol

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

they still are just OK
I can't wear the green, nothing to match with it, I love the 13's in general though and these are no different.

still wish they had the nubuck instead of stingray type leather upper though
Yea, i dont have much to match wit it either, that was the only think that prevented me from pulling the trigger earlier, but maybe if i get someoregon gear ill feel better about getting them.

Oh mama. Definitely one of the top 5 most hyped Jordans ever. I remember they kept pushing the date back and back and back.

Such a DOPE shoe and CRAZY release . It was crazy in my area. Long night . My spot only had a handful pairs.

i have a DS pair that is sz 10.. never got the chance to rock em.. so im trying to get rid of them instead haha

i got mine on release date but they were stolen by my crazy ex along with my DMPs and cool grey 3s and my black/red 13s... i guess its easy to steal when uhave a bunch of shoes and stuff. crazy females are the worse.
i got a DS pair a couple of months ago off of ebay for 155 shipped after the 25% cashback and a 10% off ebay coupon
happy.gif

this one dude at my school actually got jumped for his pair.. he was left shoe less and got a broken nose... but they're sexy in person

Originally Posted by bigj505

i got mine on release date but they were stolen by my crazy ex along with my DMPs and cool grey 3s and my black/red 13s... i guess its easy to steal when u have a bunch of shoes and stuff. crazy females are the worse.
i got a DS pair a couple of months ago off of ebay for 155 shipped after the 25% cashback and a 10% off ebay coupon
happy.gif
damn son, you got chumped. if i was you i woulda lit that *###% on fire.
devil.gif
my girl knows better than to even look at my boxes the wrong way, lol

thank God for the late shipment at Dr Jays cuzz i missed out on release day cuzz some dude bought all the sizes left in the store

yea that was a crazy release for me also....I did end up gettin them tho.....there still ds size 10 if the money is right I might end up sellin them

I got two pair of them. Sizes 11 and 12. I wear an 11.5, so they are still DS. Oh well, I'll find something to do with them.

ahh man this was one of my most wildest campouts ever i had to run through a mall full speed for these it mad police out there the firemen was out there aswell and this lady said something that i would never forget............ "it's early in the morning while yall out here jordan a** is at homesleep"
laugh.gif
(winston salem N.C. hanes mall)

I absolutely loved these. I'm pissed I wasn't able to get a pair back in the day. I definitely want a pair at some point though. I just have to startsearching again.

I remember they came out when I was in 9th grade and me and my basketball teammates were plotting on a way to get them. One of my teammates got them becausehis brother bought them for him. I eventually got them my junior year though.

Sadly they never release no where close by. Where these available on Eastbay?

Copped mines on Jamacia Ave for 250. Woke up like 6 in the morning & drove from PA to Queens to snatch 'em up. At the time it seemed ridiculous, butthen I remember seein' pics from the NTNY release & it was strait mayhem from what I remember so in the long run it just made more sense to spend theextra bread & avoid the headache. Anybody got pics from that release in NY where almost everyone had on North Faces
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Oh mama. Definitely one of the top 5 most hyped Jordans ever. I remember they kept pushing the date back and back and back.
and thats y i forgot about the rd cuz of that then my cuzin told me, then hit the mall, then the footaction employees took every effin pair
mad.gif

i still need a pair in a size 13
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom