***Air Jordan Commercial List***

I love this post!
smile.gif

So many Great commercials all the Mars ones are great the "23 vs 39" and "If I could be like Mike" Sticky this please

the frozen moment commercial for the xii's is probably my all time favorite. but pretty much every commercial gives me chills

Does anyone remember the other commercial for the Air Jordan II? The one when Jordan was in the gym. It was like he was walking on air in slow motion. Ithink Moses Malone had a similar commercial about rebounding.

The Bugs Bunny ones, Fake retirement, Popcorn Tape, What is Love?, Let The Game Speak, and Take Over XXII are the best ones in my eyes
firrrrrre post
pimp.gif

Thanks for compiling the list! The original "Be Like Mike" Gatorade ad. brings lots of good memories.

The Rap 23 commercial is for the Jordan 9, not the 7. It's made from NBA footage from after the 7 was done. A lot people think it was for the 7 because itused a lot of footage from the Air Jordan 7 "Hey" commercial that was used in the United Kingdom. The part of the Commercial where it shows MJ wherehe appears to be hollering or yelling was after a dunk he had on Alonzo Mourning. MJ had on the 8's.

the commercial for the VIII "Hare II" is funny...
"take these or else" *gives him aqua 8's* i woulda taken those happily

Somebody posted the full version of the "Tell me" Air Jordan XII commercial.
wink.gif

The other ones uploaded to YT were missing a few seconds.

Attaq

Originally Posted by allthingsjordan

Best thread on NT right now...Thanks

Its amazing how good that Christmas commercial for the AJ1 looks compared to everything else made during that era...
pimp.gif

seriously...nice thread.....commercials by the boat load!!!

Back
Top Bottom