***Air Jordan Commercial List***

man watching these gives me the chills! 
pimp.gif
 awesome post

Anyone have the "It's Gotta Be the Shoes" commercial in HD? If not any tips on upscaling the video without sacrificing too much quality? 

I remember LOLing to the nike air jordan 6 commercial with little richard. my dad would smile and say you like that kid? eventually, he took me to the store and purchased my first pair of jordans - carmine 6s. damn, good times. everytime i watch that commercial i remember my old man. rest in peace dad. rest in peace.

Nothing beats the GP Greatness commercial with John Thompson narrating. Still get goosebumps thinking about it.

The business one for the 13's was ridic lol. The first commercial I remember seeing was the 11's when MJ was dunked on that like 200 ft hoop, I was 6. That's what got me to buy my first pair ever, the breds wore em with my Zo or Hardaway jersey.

We were having this conversation the other day and I am trying to prove people wrong. The doubt me, challenge me commercial for the Air Jordan 12 commercial - I am trying to find something saying that Jordan really did jump from the free throw line in this commercial (around 35 years old at the time)..... I used to have a magazine back in the day saying that he really did jump from the free throw line in that commercial. If anyone can point me to a link or some proof that he really did do it and not special effects, please do thanks in advance....

Last edited:
I'm 36 now and I cant believe what memories came back to me watching these commercials. I grew up on everything Jordan , watching all his games, every commercial brings back memory of my child hood and what i was doing at the time. Great thread thank you for sharing 

Back
Top Bottom