Air Jordan Countdown Packs Hare Jordan VII

looks like ill be copping those 3 packs next year, good thing i work two jobs cuz next year gonna be expensive.

I guess I am in the minority that actually wanted to see the white/blue XVII and Infrared VI(I cannot rock some white/burgundy(carmine) kicks).
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX The NFL's greatest franchise is on the rise, be afraid be very afraid.

Word. Is it White/Infrareds or Carmines? Hopefully leaning more towards white/infrareds
Team Negrodamus​
TEAM BROOKLYN
TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

hares will be copped for sure.... the rest, i'll reserve my judgement 'til better pics are posted.
Wanted Sz. 8:
Jordan:BlackRed1sCement3sBlue3snny8sSpaceJam11s

Dunk:BuksaygunsVeneersSambasHalloweens

Air Max:SafariAM1sUrawaAM1sCrepeAM90stAM95s

JB is teaching kids how to add now! Come on, even a "split-brain" patient can come up with better designs than JB.

smokin.gif
17s are one of my faves i might have 2 break my pact 2 not buy any more js after the 15s and 23s come out(15s=end of my collection 23=end of signature shoes) but the packs r a must have i work at the finish line in daytona beach so hopefully we get the packs

NEW TO NIKETalk not to air jays
smokin.gif

White/Red OG II Hi
Black/Red Suede XXI Hi

Carmine VI
Black/Silver Suede XVII Hi

White/Grey-Red OG VII
Black/Red XVI

JM
"I am making a comment by not making a comment," [Hank] Aaron told The Associated Press on Monday.

white/infared or carmines dont matter to me(unless its a fruity pebble colorway :smh:
smh.gif
:x
sick.gif
:wow:
embarassed.gif
)...i excited for any Vl to drop...nawimean?!?!...and the HARES too..dude str8 :pimp:
pimp.gif
Team Philippines
In Pacquiao We Trust​

The VI/XVII and VII/XVI packages look nice I need to see better pics of the final product but I will cop regardless
THE JOKER GANG
"I have given a name to my pain, and it is Batman. "​

Quote:
TEAM LAKERS
DODGERS
1955 - 1959 - 1963 - 1965 - 1981 - 1988
TEAM L.A. KINGS

Quote:
White/Red OG II Hi
Black/Red Suede XXI Hi

Carmine VI

White/Grey-Red OG VII
Black/Red XVI

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Packs are the worst thing ever. I'd love a pair of white/red IIs, but there's NO WAY I'm paying for a pair of XXIs in order to get them. Ditto with Carmine VIs--the XVIIs were AWFUL. This is essentially extortion, the same as when NFL teams force you to buy preseason tickets along with your regular season package.

Back
Top Bottom