Air Jordan Countdown Packs Hare Jordan VII

Quote:
I can see it now. Fools gonna wear one Air Jordan II and one XX2 to match the shirt.
:wow:
eek.gif

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

carmines are @#%$ ugly...yea, i said it..dont bother quoting my sig
I'm a hypebeast
Trade me your size 12 or size 13 aquas for my size 14...inbox me for a Nyc meetup

II + XX2 = XX4. Kobe? Sam Jones? Bill Bradley? Tom Chambers? Bobby Jones? Moses Malone?

Definitely, thanks again JM for clearing this up. I wonder what info PO was about to drop ?? :\
ohwell.gif

FT my sz10.5 grapes 4 your sz 9 Holla!!

:smh:
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
HYPE PARK, CHICAGO
Looking for a PS3 60gig for 250 UNOPENED BOX, meet up only i dont care how you got it as long as the box isnt open we good to go AND im looking for a hook up on shoes so if you work at a shoe store and tryin to make a few bucks on the side send me a PM

Thanx for clearing things up JM. That XXI sound interesting.
WANTED: RETRO BLACK/INFRARED VI BOX sz10

"A sneakerhead could buy sneakers from sun up to sun down and his/her collection may never be complete".

i'm definitely lookin forward to carmines & black suede 21's, but u gotta admit, practically EVERY pack would be a must have if all the shoes in the packs came in the OG colorways on the retro card.

yesssss. if the II's are their original style then im purchasing all 3 packs, if not then only 2 out of the 3.
HEAT FOR SALE: DS og blk toe 14's sz 9 $140 ship, DS air max 90 infrared sz 9 $200 ship, DS air max 96 screem green sz 9 $140 ship, DS brian anderson sz 10 $130 ship, DS nike jordunk white/cement sz 9 $100 ship, 99 retro white/red/blk sz 9 slight yellowing $240 ship, VNDS white/blk/red 8's sz 9 $150 ship, DS military 4 sz 9 $130 ship

I'm still trying to figure out why people would still want black infras again after we've already had them twice. Don't get me wrong, they str8 fire, but I'd rather get something thatz yet to be retroed like carmines. & although carmines would be my first choice as far as the VI's go, I couldn't be mad at white/infrareds.

This shouldn't be posted as "reviled" since that picture does NOT depict what's actually coming out.

Peace
Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you

I will try to get some of these packs but DMP numbers scare me and thats what these are going to be....
Team Lakers1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002...

This season will shape the future of this franchise..​

i wont have enough money for any packs so imma just get the ajf5 green bean cuz i want a green 3m af
THIS HOW WE CHILL FROM 93'
TIL'

the carmines are way beyond their time. niketalk and iss are hyping them up very hard right now..and you OG collectors should be ashamed..nobody was even talkin about the carmines really until lately..

Back
Top Bottom