Air Jordan Countdown Packs Hare Jordan VII

I don't think this has been posted yet, but here is a look at 3 Jordan Packs which are: Jordan II and XX1, Jordan VI and XVII, Jordan VII and XVI.

Looks like the White/Infrared VI are coming back, with the Original style of the Jordan II and Hare VII

I guess Jordan Brand is now making shirts for infants:

Sorry for the small pictures, via Kenlu and HK-Kicks.
Sneakerfiles.com - Specializing to your Sneaker Needs.
Sneakerfiles.com Forum

nice pics. not 2 disapointed but could be better. JB is finally stepping it up. now lets see if they step it up with the quality
I'm stackin dough up, and cuttin coke up, Ive been rockin Jays since A.I. had a Bowl Cut

Nice pics. :nerd:
nerd.gif

it looks like they're only using pics straight from the retrocard. Those arent the final products.
I'm a hypebeast
Trade me your size 12 or size 13 aquas for my size 14...inbox me for a Nyc meetup

Well hare VIIs is a definite purchase too bad they aren't the blue XVI. Passing on II, and XXIs and infrared VIs will be purchases was kinda hoping for carmines but all in all not too bad. There goes 600-700 dollars next year

It sucks they've paired up the most desired shoes vs. the ones they couldn't give away.
GR for now, but rumor has it Gentry's going to package it with a Toboggan and mitten set and sell it for $750

perfect. i get the black xvi's and my beloved vii's .... thanks for the pics.
WASHINGTON ********

hares & white infareds :pimp:
pimp.gif
Team 4:20
I can mingle with the stars, And throw a party on Mars
Free Chilly
TEAM FLORIDA GATORS

LOL at the 2 plus 21 shirt!
team am fam / team vintage heatflintgreynt@gmail.com
myspace.com/flintgreynt

WHITE INFRAREDSSSSSSSS
HARESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.
Hopefully those are correct information!
and by the way, I wish they just sell the sneakers instead of full package with shirts and all that craps.
$310? damn... thats my area code number... :smh:
smh.gif
Indohan

The XX1 should've been the canceled Black/Red version. :-(

Air Jordan Retro: You can't go back.

that is a horrid shirt, but great info!
(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

Back
Top Bottom