Air Jordan Defining Moment Package Appreciation Thread

Anyone else lucky enought to grab the Lettered DMP's that droppred the following week or so?   This is how DMP's were originally intended for Nov. 05', then were scrapped.....

a

Originally Posted by wren32

Originally Posted by gyeah

Wait, so there are size 14's made of this pack? I've been looking for one since this dropped. I almost pulled the trigger on a 13 about year ago but decided against it since I wear a 14 and wanna be able to wear them...13's hurt me feet in the 11's...
ohwell.gif
They made size 14's but this pack was so limited that there is slim to no chance of getting a 14. I only wear 14's and i could never fit a 13 (in jordans). This pack is great but I wouldn't waste the time or money on a shoe that doesn't fit. One day if im lucky maybe i'll find a 14 for a good price. Even little footers struggle to find this package so the big guys are S.O.L. for the most part.
frown.gif

biggest size i've seen these in is sz15 over on iss like 2years ago

Originally Posted by MrWavez

hmm...i thought NT hated resellers...

We do...but heres the thing...NT resellers keep a low profile on here...they dont go posting 24/7 what they're selling...they get the job done with little to know effort since thats what it seems like to me. We give them props for doing what they do since they have a respect for people trying to get their pairs. The only time we hate is when they have their heads in dark places between their legs and trying to resell by yelling out loud.

Mods pardon my french on that last part of my post.     

Originally Posted by gottig10

Originally Posted by KG21

^ Nope, the original concept/design was for the XIs to have the JORDAN going down the eyelets but after a few production runs, they found glue issues and the letters weren't staying on the shoe. So they scrapped that idea and released them without the letters on the lace eyelets.

That's why if you look in the little gold booklet that comes with the shoes, the picture of the XIs in there has the letters on the side.

The ones that you've seen could have been fake, but I know for a fact there are at least a few dozen pairs floating around that are authentic. I think JB either slipped and included some of the "defective" pairs in shipments with the final version, or they decided to release as many packs as they could, defective or not.

You guys are really making me feel guilty for thinking about wanting to unload one of my packs! I think reading this thread brought back memories of RD and I think I'm gonna keep them now.

Sorry for the long post.
CORRECTOMUNDOOOO
THIS

also note:

most of the eyelet pairs actually trickled to Champs Sports. Another main issue with the eyelet pairs is the fact that it began to bleed onto the mesh as well.

For those of you with the DMP XI's still DS, i HIGHLY advise you taking off the gold hang tag....as that has been known to bleed as well

i regret sellin my dmp vi's.

this shouldve been the only dmp to come out. the dmp 2 sucked. the red suede 5's look cheap.

Originally Posted by MALCALA622

Originally Posted by MrWavez

hmm...i thought NT hated resellers...

We do...but heres the thing...NT resellers keep a low profile on here...they dont go posting 24/7 what they're selling...they get the job done with little to know effort since thats what it seems like to me. We give them props for doing what they do since they have a respect for people trying to get their pairs. The only time we hate is when they have their heads in dark places between their legs and trying to resell by yelling out loud.

Mods pardon my french on that last part of my post.     

seems like a double standard to me...but it dont really matter i was just curious...i only buy my shoes to wear anyway...think i sold some ds blazers cuz i got  the wrong size tho
laugh.gif

what irks me is people who got 7 pairs...and keep all of em
indifferent.gif

Appreciated
pimp.gif

Still the most I ever spent on a pair.

Prolly the last great pack we could ever have.

Never really cared for the VI's....but i always wanted the XI's.   
Finally found a pair on ebay recently for a reasonable price.  I'm happy
smile.gif

Trying to find the pack somehow for $600. Found one for $700, hopefully I can negotiate the price down with him.

Back
Top Bottom