Air Jordan Defining Moment Package Appreciation Thread

sold my pair on niketalk 600 shipped. homeboy said it smelled like
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. sorry man

bought em about a year after release, they got stolen, then purchased em again about a year ago. still on ice.

this pack is the best2 me..i got mine when they came out with no problem cuz i worked at finishline at the time..bought another pair of dmp xi last year and f-cking sold them like an idiot. then got a supposedly DS dmp pack and when i opened the boxes, they'd been worn..i sh-t a brick..ISS ppl startedscamming left and right there4 a minute til they updated theyre site..i was a victim on several occasions..but neway, dmp pack appreciated!

So glad I tripled up on the DMPs. The last good quality shoes JB has done. Pic is of the 2 DS sets I still have on ice.

Want the pack so bad. Came out before I got into Jordan. Def not droppin 600 plus though. May just go after one.

UNAPPRECIATED!

laugh.gif
smh.gif
man ill never forget this release.
this is the only shoe release that i REALLY tried to get and failed on.
I was in 11th grade and didn't really have solid connects yet,
so i thought @#$% was sweet and tried to cop on Eastbay.. Big mistake
laugh.gif

By the time i even got through at like 12:02 they were already sold out
smh.gif
smh.gif
tired.gif

Went to Roosevelt Field Mall 3hours early thinking it would be an easy pickup.. Another L
mad.gif

laugh.gif
I got over it tho, I have money now and im actually about to look into finding a 10.5 DS,
if i can get it between $550 and $675 ill be happy, but if not eff it imma bite the bullet and just cop because i need these in my life already

dmps are appreciated. i got my pack last year from a close friend who sold his pack to me for a close friend price of $350. i never really cared to much for the vi's so i proceeded to immediatly sell them for $280 and used that money towards some royal foams and i traded the xi's for ice blue x's, cdp xiii's, and cdp iii's because i already had a pair of 2000 concords.

i got these a year after they released off my boy he sold them to me for $200 cus he was gettin out the game. =)
the soles on these are very icey. i notice pretty much everyone has icey soles. jb did a good job on the soles on these  

Easily one of my top 3 all time releases..I was able to get 2 packs..1 I paid for early and the other I waited in line at FL..Still remember people getting heated when the dude inside was letting people under the gate that hadnt waited in line and then dude cussing us out for saying how he was in the wrong for doing that..Thing I remember the most was talking my ex-wife's mom in to lending me her credit card for the 2nd pack and making the ex pay her back after we got divorced..hahaha..

i had 2 packs i bought 1 on the rd with no problem size 11 i still have them ds and last year i bought a pack on craigslist size 12 the 11s were ds but the 6s were only worn 2 times they could pass for ds i payed 350.00 that was a steal i sold the pack to my buddy for 625.00 the best pack ever

this thread is gonna add a hundred bucks to the prices

i need to double up on these

Unfortunately, I was in Boston at the time and was unable to set up camp outside a spot. One of my biggest regrets as these were on a short list of releases that I would've camped out for.

<----avy check
grin.gif

By FAR the best package to come out...no question asked. Definitely appreciated!
pimp.gif
. All the hype this package created
eek.gif
. Can't believe dudes want 1000+ for them though
laugh.gif
. But I can see them reaching that price in the future.

DMP VIs were always underrated to me. The XIs, no need to say anything about them.
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom