Air Jordan Defining Moment Package Appreciation Thread

Its been 4 years since this beast of a package dropped. After being delayed of its Nov 2005 release the Air Jordan DMP was released back Jan 28 2006. I was a senior in high school when they dropped. I camped out in front of the mall at 4am in the morning. When 11 am hit and the mall opened up I walked from the front of the mall to the back where the finish line was, I stood in shock as I saw a line of more than 15 people. I thought I was the only person who showed up. Come to find out, people camped out in the back of the mall in order to get to FL quicker (why didn't I think of that), but i still managed to get my size!! I was SUPER HAPPY!
-At the time I only liked the 11s so I sold the 6s. 3 years later i beat the 11s to trash. I felt bad so last year I got another pair of the 11s off ebay. Earlier this year I copped the 6s again because I thought back to my self...why did I ever not like this HEAT of a shoe! lol 
I want to appreciate these shoes, so if you have any stories pics of your DMP please post them here.

IPHONE PICS

The best DMP by far.Its the only package worth the DMP label, both shoes are fire.
pimp.gif
I only have the XI's still looking for the VI's.Much appreciation.

^ Very nice collection gottig10.
smokin.gif

I still can't find what I'm looking for though.. I'm envious.. I don't have that DMP. Never could get it and I don't want to pay $1,000+ for it.

Originally Posted by gottig10

Originally Posted by keepEmclean23

damn gottig i miss those 6's lol they look fresh though

lmao and thanks for selling them to me man. I appreciate it.

not a problem fam they look good sitting next to the 11's 

Ran over a curb and busted my gas tank while in my xi's, got out my car and stepin in nothing but gas. Needless to say I don't have them anymore

For the VI's sold them.

Miss my DMP very much though.

I've only been in the shoe game 9 months but this is the only thing I would even consider trading my Yeezy's for absolutely beautiful package

Nice thread OP
pimp.gif

Camped all-night from 11PM-9AM at a brand-new Scheel's in my city....1st one in line grabbed a size 10.

I still have them and always will, my only major campout and they are truly a gem of my collection. Not worth ANY trade IMHO

Appreciated

smokin.gif

Still don't have a pack and mostly likely will never get em, not payin $400+ for sneakers

l_641f3a5825c853479c994408a614212e.jpg

A old cell phone pic not to long after I got them. Eventually sold them for $750.

The closest we will probably ever come to OG quality on a XI.

I can imagine what would happen if they ever do a similar pack to this now..........

my jaw dropped when i saw that lineup of XIs all i got is the space jams ... you have my holy grail of sneakers

i need a pair of XI.. those are my all time fav jordan and i dont have a pair.. they are pure sexy!!

stevesteve72 wrote:
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]The best DMP by far.Its the only package worth the DMP label, both shoes are fire.[/color]
pimp.gif
I only have the XI's still looking for the VI's.Much appreciation.

Damn, I'm fiending for a dmp VI/XI.. lol Anyone know if wearable shoe trees will make the shoes smaller? I wear an 11 but am thinking 11.5.. any help would be appreciated.

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

l_641f3a5825c853479c994408a614212e.jpg

A old cell phone pic not to long after I got them. Eventually sold them for $750.

The closest we will probably ever come to OG quality on a XI.

I can imagine what would happen if they ever do a similar pack to this now..........

TRUE DAT!!!
Thats why i love em

UNAPPRECIATED. I was pretty new to the shoe game (I hate calling it that). But yeah I asked a bunch of local heads for help in locating them. They told me to call around and see. I did and there was no way I was getting them. No store near me even got them. Maybe Deveroes but the workers were beating around the bush. It was bad lol.

Moral of the story, get some hook ups guys, Maybe work at the store. Don't ask nobody in your area nothing unless you know they will actually help you out. "Its Niketalk. We're a family"
laugh.gif
Yeah right. And yes I'm mad.

Congrats to some of you who got them.

Recently copped the dmp 6 for 170 shipped on the look for the 11s
nerd.gif
....JB tryin to kill the name with the 1 7 and 5 pack just dont amount to the true DMP.

Back
Top Bottom