air jordan dmp vs package at pys.com

i was just looking pys.com has the package for 399.00 not bad if you dont whant to camp out
sorry if posted already

saw that and thought about purchasing but i think im going to take my chances with waiting for RD.

just giving you guys the heads up i think im going to copp its only 90.00 over but i dont know since they bumpt the release date

i cant see the future, but i dont see that there will be massive camps and lineups for these, then again i am in NYC, and sneakers are available everywhere...

I shelled out the extra 90 to cop......we're lucky if we even get them out here in AZ

Originally Posted by shaadi23

I shelled out the extra 90 to cop......we're lucky if we even get them out here in AZ

thats what i did i dont care i have the money out here in boston shoes stores are shady so f*** it
roll.gif

Originally Posted by shaadi23

roll.gif
no kidding....having to scout the Sheiks in every part of the valley....
there is always scottsdale...they ALWAYS get the J's on RD and most folks don't know about them...
When the CDP XI/XII it was a wrap in the AZ because all the stores did preorders and people just came and picked them up with out any pairs to spare....that ishow low the allotment is to AZ....

ahh...I miss home where sneakers flowed like milk and honey....

we do not need to make a new thread every time there is some sort of new info with this pack......there's like a million other threads on these....justpick one

Originally Posted by dtb00201

we do not need to make a new thread every time there is some sort of new info with this pack......there's like a million other threads on these....just pick one

hey i im letting you guys know that there for sale if you dont like the thread dont go in to it or dont comment simple as that

no its as simple as stop being a lame and flooding the jordan section with threads on the same pack

no its as simple as stop being a lame and flooding the jordan section with threads on the same pack

this is the first time the last time was an auction on ebay if you dont like to bad i see your the only one wyning

im not even sure what you are talking about......and what i said came out wrong ...i didnt literally mean you were flooding the section.....i meant the sectionis flooded with topics on this same pack....everytime an update occurs on this or any other shoe people make a new topic which is unnecessary.....theres is 3or 4 topics on the first page alone........this section has pretty much become a joke

im not even sure what you are talking about......and what i said came out wrong ...i didnt literally mean you were flooding the section.....i meant the section is flooded with topics on this same pack....everytime an update occurs on this or any other shoe people make a new topic which is unnecessary.....theres is 3 or 4 topics on the first page alone........this section has pretty much become a joke

i know what your talking about but i was just letting people know wear you can get them early thats all i know theres alot of threads on this pack
happy.gif

y'all wouldn't have any problem copping on NDC if waited. I got the XI/XIIs with ease and I think those were a whole lot more in demand. but to eachhis own. PYS loves ya for it I'm sure

i don't understand why everybody is saying they have to camp out for these? isn't it a limited GR? at most you should be there a couple hours beforethe store opens, and I don't think that is considered camping.

Back
Top Bottom