Air Jordan Elevation Flyknit - 2018 release - lifestyle model not AJ6 Flyknit

Now thats just plan foolishness.... I see why this leaked on this day and this time... So hopefully everyone wouldnt notice it

Last edited:
As a fan of the FK AJ 1-what the hell are they thinking with these? These don’t even have the iconic AJ 6 Porsche rubber pull tab which is possibly the most defining feature of the AJ 6.

Right on. Just cause JB used leftover 6 midsoles that don't make it a 6.
That's like saying the Jordan Future is a woven upper 11.

Yeah, people actually respected the Futures since they didn’t pretend to be AJ 11s... These on the other hand look nothing like AJ 6s, aside from the tooling.

On the Pic it looks terrible, but i have to say, better we wait until see them in Person or Videos on Feet.
It was the same with the FK 1's. I thought at first sight they're terrible too. Now i love the FK 1's and wear them a lot tho.

On the Pic it looks terrible, but i have to say, better we wait until see them in Person or Videos on Feet.
It was the same with the FK 1's. I thought at first sight they're terrible too. Now i love the FK 1's and wear them a lot tho.

The FK 1s actually looked like AJ 1s though.

The 1's actually looked close to the actual Jordan 1. These look like a Jordan fusion or something. So ugly.

There's no way they are going to look like that. It's probably just an early pic. Plus, why would they pick that color instead of just doing Infared?

Agree these probably (hopefully) won’t be called aj6 flyknit. Maybe something like the future vs 11. Maybe it’s not too late to cancel the release altogether?

Back
Top Bottom