Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

Joined Aug 10, 2013
NDC has had me "waiting in line" for 15 minutes now for the 3s... But I got a feeling I just struck out A-Rod style

Joined Feb 10, 2013
Added to cart the 4s on NDC and then it wouldn't let me checkout. Kicked from cart eventually. Damn it nike

Joined Aug 4, 2012
I didnt even get a waiting in line msg from NDC.... soldout in less than a minute seems like. Thats ridiculous

Well onto this resell BS

Joined Feb 24, 2013
Added to cart the 4s on NDC and then it wouldn't let me checkout. Kicked from cart eventually. Damn it nike
I'm calling BS. I've had limited releases sit in my cart for over 10 minutes. Especially if I was at the Payment step. Were you even logged in?

Joined Mar 18, 2013
checked out for eastbay. was waiting at 12mins. just finished and fail the rest for ftl, ndc, and champs

Last edited:
Joined May 14, 2013
Waited in line for 17 minutes but got the 3's. shocked. Still in line for the 4's

Edit: just got kicked out of line for the 4s

Last edited:
Joined Feb 10, 2013
I'm calling BS. I've had limited releases sit in my cart for over 10 minutes. Especially if I was at the Payment step. Were you even logged in?
Haha call it all you want man. It wouldn't let me enter my CC info. Tried going to a different browser, using paypal, anything. Finally went to my phone and it started to go through and said item was removed from cart.

Also, here is what my weird *** cart looks like now.... Notice something strange. Damn you nike.

Last edited:
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now