Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

Got this message on Ndc "Youve lost your spot due to a connection error" what
roll.gif
Got this same message.

Struck out swinging on the 3's and 4's. Had the proverbial countdown on both Ftl and NDC to only get the dreaded Out of Stock.

Onto next release. Really only wanted the V's only.

If the add to cart is still "processing" ever since release time...the odds are most likely sold out?!  I have yet to touch the screen after clicking add to cart since release.  

View media item 551890
Added and when I got to checkout it had some moronic message about nike page will be back up soon so in opened another browser tried going through paypal and it gave me an error sonic opened ANOTHER browser and got through checking out as a guest..... Smh making things damn near impossible

salty AF right now. whatever. heading out to niketown roosevelt field to test my luck at their raffle.

It all makes sense now. Release a stupid limited 5 before a mass production GR 5. Runner up prizes for all!

Makes perfect business sense. Nike/JB is not an industry giant for no apparent reason. They generated 24.1 billion last year. Paranoia is high for this release. Some people in here seem to be scared or hesitant to go camp. Never heard so many people mention guns (ratchet's, hammer's, strap's, burner's, or whatever the eff y'all calling them these days) in a sneaker forum. May not be a feasible option for some, but I pay with PayPal in-store. No need to bring your wallet, cash, credit cards, or EBT cards. Just your phone. Good luck to all. I'm hoping to grab a pair of 3's for myself. I pray that no one gets injured or killed this weekend. I apologize If I reiterated something that someone else had stated previously. Hard to keep up with this thread ever since the 5's got that limited tag slapped on them.

For me personally, I don't see the BT 5's as a consolation prize. Cheap leather or not.
How do you pay with Paypal in-store?

I've been put on the checkout line on Eastbay and FTA. Eastbay 20 minute wait and sold out FTA in line with 7 minute wait and probably sold out message soon haha

3s are gone on eastbay/footlocker/etc. all sizes showing up as out of stock despite what they just tweeted

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom