Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

SMH WTF am I gonna do with three pairs of same color kicks? Alright let's set up a split. I'm 8.5 and I want the IIIs. Now I need to find takers for the other two LOL

I don't like 3's,  I don't like those 4's. The only pair I'm interested in are the 5's.

:x :x :x :smh: :smh: :smh:

what is this nonsense?! i created this screen name in 2001 and this breaks my heart...it's no longer for the love of the game...moreso for the beasts and resellers |I

I'll wait for more info, you know how JB likes to switch things up ALL the time :smh: ... My boy is not in the office as much as he use too be, so sometimes he misses the in-house chatter and last min changes. Don't want anyone bashing me or throwing stones my way for trying to be helpful, that's why I don't create threads and try to be selective with what I say since the info comes in very early.

Like I told you last nite KK34, already got info from here until the 29s drop, which will be MADE IN ITALY :wow:, but it would be pointless to create a thread knowing things will change up. We all know NT doesn't like change :lol:

Also, shout out to KofNY04 and JM, those dudes stay on point with the info as well :nthat:

#Salute - Same reason I don't create threads or try to put anything on the site until an actual sample pops up. Although recently the brand hasn't made any last minute changes, a lot of stuff isn't finalized until the month of a release.

laugh.gif
I'm glad alot of you guys save me the trouble from creating these threads .. but yeah these will be very detailed. The Vs look will not be those Oreo's above, more like that Olive V color, darker though, with a splash of oatmeal (that's the description that was giving to me). I was told blood splatter on 1 pair (not sure which one, I think the 4s) but JB will not promote it that way because there are people actually getting killed over kicks, so they'll put a spin on it .. the pack itself is supposed to have 3 different themes, "fear" "element" and I can't remember the last one ( gotta stop getting FADED
pimp.gif
) ... If I get more info I'll pass it along.
Those 5s have promise. Should be the best of the pack. Thanks for the info man. Repped

I don't get the reasoning of putting 3 similar colored sneakers in one pack. This is a strong pass for me.

You did but no info or details were provided with that thread besides possible price tag. We aren't saying this is brand new, however more info is starting to surface. If there's a way to combine both threads let's do that.

Yeah, you are right. Shout out to the OP for the info.

Back
Top Bottom