Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

Rgs
Those kids buying and letting them go for near retail because they need the money are simply doing it wrong. You shouldn't even attempt to resell shoes if you don't have the funds to be prepared to sit on stock. Especially for shoes that anyone with half a brain knows eventually a decent profit percentage can be obtained. But what's bad for them is great for you guys so keep jumping on the deals from folks who have no clue what they are doing.
Resale prices are great a few days after the release.

Last edited:
How much interest do you think they could have accrued from that?

I wonder if people think it through when they make statements like that one. Interest on 4,300 for even a month is not motivation enough to do anything. Since we are seriously talking dollars, not even hundreds, but dollars profit.
Which is why I asked him what he thought would be the amount. In my head, I'm thinking no more than $20, so I was wondering what he was thinking.

Right, people don't think things through, they just blurt it out. Even if the company was able to place the 4,300 in an account paying 10% APR, that's a yearly rate of $430. Let's say the company was able to hold onto the money for a month before returning it which is far fetched, they'd of made $35.83. But even 10% is not common, but I used it to keep the figures simple. But, I think you all get the point. So perhaps in the future, the conspiracy theorists will do some math before they think companies are pulling scams to get rich off interest from your money.

Last edited:
Thinking of copping some fear pack V's.  Any opinions on how they feel on foot?  Same as other 5s?  Any on feet pics?

Thanks!!

How does the paint seem to hold up on the IVs? I've begun searching for pairs but does the paint on the IVs seem to hold better than the IVs that released last year
I'd like to know this as well.  It'd be hard to repaint that speckled part. 

My fear 3s and 4s have help up extremely well, granted ive only worn them twice. Andthe fear 5s fit .5 big just like all other 5s this year.
Yea i hate the way 5's fit because they run half size big length wise. But if you go a half size down them things get tight width wise. They also look extremely small on my feet by just going down a half size. There seems to be a big disparity between a 9.5 and a 10. I just stuck with my true size

Yea i hate the way 5's fit because they run half size big length wise. But if you go a half size down them things get tight width wise. They also look extremely small on my feet by just going down a half size. There seems to be a big disparity between a 9.5 and a 10. I just stuck with my true size
l feel the same way about the IV's. I have a 10.5 and an 11 in my closet. Neither of them fit [emoji]128548[/emoji]

Last edited:
Hello, I bought air jordans 3 fear on ebay from brooklynajays, the seller has an 100% positive feedback and guarantees that all the shoes he sells are 100% authentic, I believe they're legit, but I'm doubting a little bit because the orange of the jumpmans on the back is a little bit scraped off and also the elephant prints on the back aren't equal, one is thicker than the other one, the rest of the shoes looking perfect..I really wanna know your opinion..THX..

I hope I get some response asap because I only have one week to send them back..

Friend went around 8 last night to Anne Arundel...had a good number of 4's left.

7000 Arundel Mills Cir  Hanover, MD 21076
(410) 379-1587

Last edited:
Friend went around 8 last night to Anne Arundel...had a good number of 4's left.

(410) 379-1587

too early to do phone orders
yesterday they weren't allowed to discuss what they had in inventory on the phone.

im local so I was just asking if everything sold out to save myself the trip.

just an FYI.

(410) 379-1587
Interesting since they have a new policy of not discussing information over the phone, how do they do phone orders.

yesterday they weren't allowed to discuss what they had in inventory on the phone.

just an FYI.
I'm trying to see if my boy who works in the area can pick me up a size 9.5/10 and I will get up with him Saturday.

just an FYI.

I went AFTER work yesterday and one of the workers i'm somewhat cool with told me they had Pre-heat KD 6's, MVP Lebrons X's AND 'Chip Pack Lebron X's (highs only)...
He said If i had come in on my lunch break I would have still been able to cop (they were all sold out by like 2) SMH... Kickin myself for going after work and not at lunch...

Deadlines at work FTL.... :smh:

Last edited:
it hurts knowing that I live in MD, but they were sold out by the time I even heard about it

(410) 379-1587

just an FYI.
That is interesting cause when I called in before I went they told me what sizes they had and a "good number" of it left.  I would just assume they are all sold out by now since more people probably heard about it.

That is interesting cause when I called in before I went they told me what sizes they had and a "good number" of it left.  I would just assume they are all sold out by now since more people probably heard about it.

I wonder how Bergen Outlets and jersey gardens lookin'

Back
Top Bottom