Air Jordan Force (AJF4) Black/Cement Grey-Fire red

FUSIONS ARE FOR THE YOUNG CATS WHO NEVER SAW MJ PLAY A GAME, JUST KNOW THAT THE NAME IS HOT, AND FORCES ARE HOT, AND THE INSPIRATION IS AIR JORDAN
DUDES AROUND MY WAY LOVE ALLLLLLL FUSIONS
OLDER CATS R STARTED TO LEAN AWAY FROM JORDAN NOW AND GET ON THEIR AIR MAX

I don't understand the point of fusions...
Just go out and by yourself some retro's instead of
wasting your money on this trash

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

This is so stupid, instead of spending time and money making these fusions, they should have put all that towards making a good quality retro 4 in the CDP.

Word. smh.

slanted net like the 99's
smh.gif

jb is so effin backwards.
indifferent.gif

umm they are ok but as stated alredy they just dropped the cdp 4s so whats the point plus it too much going in for a air force. I honestly dont have nothingagainst fusions but i dont own any well i had one pair but took them back to footlocker. (Needed the money) and way i dont think the fusion should look justlike the jordan i feel like it should look way different i mean like have the color way but dont make the force a complete Replica (idk if i spelled that rightlol) of the jordan. I think thats the reason everybody bashing JB bout them. I mean thats just like buying an iphone and a jphone come out (knock off iphone orapple does a fuse with another company) and make a jphone but gives it half the features of the and its has a super small screen of the phone is stupid big.the true iphone fan is gone be like **! is this and on top of that they sell it for the same price or higher. u might as well get the real deal

I think you are missing the true meaning of the term haters. not liking a shoe because it is not true to the original is not hating. it is a matter of opinion. this term is overused enough..
These are not supposed to be "true" to the original. These are fusions.

I must say, I am not a fan of the JB/AF1 fusions, but the III's, IV's and IX's did come out nice in their own unique way. I'm not sold onthese, but I did like the Military IV inspired AF1's. They look nice in their own quirky way.

Sadly, the shoe that was supposed to be "true to the original", the CDP IV, fell way short. The shape was off, netting was off, materials sucked. Ididn't buy them, when I held them in my hand I was really dissapointed, one of my favorite kicks. I don't understand why more people were upset at theatroicity of the CDP IV.

Back
Top Bottom