Air Jordan Force Fusion 5 Grey Nurse

sick.gif
.... and what's more comical, is that they WILL sell.
smh.gif

Sad.

Creative Idea, but it should have executed with a little more creativity and research with the actual Air Jordan model. They could have dropped those boringStealth Vs or Burgundy Vs and added a "WW2 Fighter Plane" AJV, pass in the end

All you guys that are saying these are ugly (which is everybody) you better not be saying that the BordeauxVIIs look good because these look exactly like those!!
Damn you guys are made hypocrites when it comes to shoes its so funny to go into some niketalk thread were everyone is begging for those Hideous VIIs to comeout yet you guys hate these.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

edit: i hate these and the VIIs cuz they are both mofukin ugly!!

^ exactly, that looks nothing like the Bordeaux VII, and how can some newly created "fusion" of AJ's be compared to a single classic from the AJline. The inspiration for the shoes is good, but the shoe itself is
sick.gif

Originally Posted by FreshMoney15

All you guys that are saying these are ugly (which is everybody) you better not be saying that the Bordeaux VIIs look good because these look exactly like those!!
Damn you guys are made hypocrites when it comes to shoes its so funny to go into some niketalk thread were everyone is begging for those Hideous VIIs to come out yet you guys hate these.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

you mad? you must be you're making up words... these look nothing like the VIIs

All you guys that are saying these are ugly (which is everybody) you better not be saying that the Bordeaux VIIs look good because these look exactly like those!!
Damn you guys are made hypocrites when it comes to shoes its so funny to go into some niketalk thread were everyone is begging for those Hideous VIIs to come out yet you guys hate these.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

indifferent.gif
@ you for comparing these with the BordeauxVII's...
smh.gif

Why didn't they do a true retro V with that concept instead of a fusion?? AF1s weren't inspired by the grey nurse
eyes.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Bordeaux's are ugly....same with the Black/Olive IXs. And even more of the same for these! They should have just manufactured this concept using thenumbered Jordan and not some wack Fusion shoes.

Back
Top Bottom