Air Jordan Fusion 9 Low Black Varsity Red White

i dont kno if this been posted yet so here you u go "personally i dont like fusion i perfer retro but to those who like em"
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

[h1] [/h1]
blackredairjordanfusion.jpg

In addition to their [Air Jordan Fusion 9 Mid colorways], Jordan Brand is set to release a low version of their Air Jordan IX x Nike Air Force 1 hybrid. The Black/Varsity Red Air Jordan Fusion 9 features a Charcoal like Black nubuck upper, a metallic Black trim, Red contrast stitching and a White ousole. The upper of the sneaker features most of the elements from the Air Jordan IX Low and the midsole/outsole is taken from the Nike Air Force 1.

The Black/Varsity Red Air Jordan Fusion 9 is set to release on May 30th. Retail is $135.

please lock if it been posted b4

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

I'm sorry but those look NICE and I hate fusions
agreed. but why not release the real 9 lows? i know there were samples of this exact colorway....

i dont HATE fusions... i just dont really look to cop'em... but these are nice... the white bottom adds some flave to it, but only good for a few wearsunless your wearing them on nice clean carpet... otherwise, they gonna have to change the color to charcoal/dirty grey...

they are okay...but i will need to see them in person, i think that my 7 year old son will like these.

Most fusion 9s look good and these do as well.... if i dont cop it'll only be because they look too much IXs

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

I'm sorry but those look NICE and I hate fusions

For real, i HATE fusions, ive always said ill never buy a pair but if these are under 120 im coppin em. Feelin these.

This is sad that I'm saying this b/c I hate fusions, but I really like these.
frown.gif

i was a fan of af-1s before bein a fan of jordans and i still like af-1s alot
but this whole fusion thang is not good
all these jays wid af-1 soles are yuck
af-1s are good by itself not mixed wid jordans
and vice versa

I always thought the AJF 9 looked good (for a fusion anyways) and these look good too (for a fusion anyway), but still a no go on my part.

Back
Top Bottom