Air Jordan Fusion XX Pics

292360fbeyv9.jpg

302362f4csd8.jpg

312364b7fip4.jpg

322378111pq9.jpg

From Kenlu off Sneaker FR..

These are samples i think and where are the Front Straps?

Dang, and I was kind of looking forward to those....why JB? maybe the Lo's will look better...I thought I saw a pic of the lo's a while back floatingaround...not sure though

Love it

Fresh as sin

NOt in this colourway

Though that is the shiniest patent i've ever seen
eek.gif

This is not the final version. argh, i hate when photos of unfinished products leak...

Not feelin them. It will be interesting to see if they come out with other colors, but these are a no go.

Wow - those really kind of make my eyes hurt. Will have to look better in the QS colorway.

I thought that these were going to be the best fusion (Not saying much), but these are nasty.

these are pretty weak but the white pair looks pretty good!! The JB rep came to my store and showed off the AFJ 20's in white and they were not all patentleather!! and if I remember right either the low or the mid had the laser print strap across the front of the shoe!!

Those are ugly. They dont even have the cross strap.

By the way...what do the numbers on the back of the XX's represent?

Like halfyhalf said it...these are unfinished, the real details have yet to be put in, give it another month or so. None the less, this is the hottestcolorway, if this is going to be a flop I might as well buy the real stealth 20s.

Final version better have the straps that cover the laces
they will be copped
pimp.gif

These are horrible! This might as well be another JB hood classic with all that patent

damn i thought it was going to be fire.........from the pictures we seen with the strap they look like fire.......so if these come with the strap and differentcolor.....maybe....

Back
Top Bottom