jordan-future-infrared-1.jpg

jordan-future-infrared.jpg

^^Nope

I just "love" Nike/JB marketing tricks.

- We give them 3M

- We give them Glow in the Dark!

- We give them Elephant Print!!!

....- Oh and we give them Xl's part!!

Our work is done, now let them fools buy it all.

Last edited:
Don't worry u dummies they'll release every colorway you've ever imagined in your little wet dreams. You'll line up & down the block like u always do & you'll hand over that $185 quietly. Just remember when you're giving the cashier your mom's chargecard, $185 (don't forget the tax!) rePresents 20 hours of boring *** work at your minimum *** wage job. Please JB quench the thirst. Give them the black & red combo. But make it limited so they have to fight for it like animals :lmao

Don't worry u dummies they'll release every colorway you've ever imagined in your little wet dreams. You'll line up & down the block like u always do & you'll hand over that $185 quietly. Just remember when you're giving the cashier your mom's chargecard, $185 (don't forget the tax!) rePresents 20 hours of boring *** work at your minimum *** wage job. Please JB quench the thirst. Give them the black & red combo. But make it limited so they have to fight for it like animals :lmao

sandy vag huh

The gum sole ones looks pretty decent, I think my first reaction of this model would've been a lot better if they shown that one instead of the 3M and black and red ones, those just don't look good to me. People are hating hard right now but I can see the shoe still selling out. Myself, I think the shoe is decent, jordan 11 midsole looks dope and woven Roshe's were nice, what's wrong with the shoe (Silhouette wise). Maybe just me but not horrible, and as for copping, retail better be around roshe price and getting my hands on it shouldn't be hard, if that's the case then I might actually pick up a pair, wouldn't mind it sitting and getting it on clearance if possible lol. Maybe just me but anyone else think the gum sole one look pretty good? Or maybe it's because gum soles make any shoe look good (plus the jordan 11 midsole and leather woven upper, nice touch lol).

Seeing that gum sole brought me into this thread. :lol:

:smh:

Will be going for those. :nerd:

Last edited:
If they showed the other colorways and charged Roshe prices this shoe would have been loved so much earlier on

any roshe run or nike free innevas look so much than these. The on feet pics just look terrible to me. I guess more for those who want to actually cop.

The gum sole ones looks pretty decent, I think my first reaction of this model would've been a lot better if they shown that one instead of the 3M and black and red ones, those just don't look good to me. People are hating hard right now but I can see the shoe still selling out. Myself, I think the shoe is decent, jordan 11 midsole looks dope and woven Roshe's were nice, what's wrong with the shoe (Silhouette wise). Maybe just me but not horrible, and as for copping, retail better be around roshe price and getting my hands on it shouldn't be hard, if that's the case then I might actually pick up a pair, wouldn't mind it sitting and getting it on clearance if possible lol. Maybe just me but anyone else think the gum sole one look pretty good? Or maybe it's because gum soles make any shoe look good (plus the jordan 11 midsole and leather woven upper, nice touch lol).
I won't fight for it but 2 points of interest its already been stated that for whatever reason only the volts were gonna be $185 and the rest were like $150, also I make more money than my mom
happy.gif
  anyways i'm like the bred but I like everything bred so meh, 3m though is what has me interested and knowing that I don't have to waste on the volts that much better

Yup I want the gum soles and maybe the breds. I am a fan of the fifteens so assuming this are comfy they will be had at some point. I refuse to jump through hoops though

Back
Top Bottom