Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

It's amazing how much "hate" futures get but that price barely dips sub 100. Plus they put that boo-boo future rip off on ID

It's amazing how much "hate" futures get but that price barely dips sub 100. Plus they put that boo-boo future rip off on ID
I like 2-3prs but the rest are garbo, I did find the black lows at my local FTL but they didn't have my size
mad.gif
 they're also at my local FNL but won't buy til they go on sale so I can use mil disco
tongue.gif

^^^ me too. Love the look, could be worn at the office with dark slacks easily. That $150 price tag kinda hurts.

Yup...wearing them in a corp environment now!  I agree that the price is a little high, but realistically these are Jordans with an XI sole....$120 or less would be nice, but not realistic as an MSRP.  While other Futures are dropping to $100 and less, these will be sold out at $150, so if you like them, I recommend getting them if you can afford it before they're gone!

I wear mine in a Corp setting as well. No one even notices that I'm wearing j's in the office. Feet stay comfy all day! 

I wore my black/infrared 23 to the office on my birthday two weeks ago. Too bad I did not take any pics.

Pics of you guys wearing in corp setting might just do that lol
Wearing them at office as we speak. Save the NTdenim jokes. I'm just lucky enough to jeans at work. Might try wearing my Glows next.

Last edited:
These gamma lows look decent actually.  From the corp pics posted above, I don't work in a corp office where jeans is allowed so not sure these can be pulled off with dress pants lol.  

If they go down to $99 or less, i might cop but not something I desire enough at MSRP.

These could definitely be pulled off with a slack or a khaki type flat front.

I think that was the initial crowd JB was looking for.
Go back and read some of the first articles in the shoe before the first drop, this was the intent from a marketing perspective if memory serves me correctly(getting old though)

Last edited:
i know they were looking for the casual crowd, but that's all i can remember as well, though looking at some of the colors and features like 3m and glow that kinda takes away from the business casual for sure and just makes it casual

^^^ spent much time in El Paso.

I'm waiting for a price drop to $100 and will pounce.

Last edited:
Are these even still available in retail?  It was a very odd launch...no official launch date/announcement, only available in certain retailers (smaller subset than Jordan Retro releases), initially only available in-store.  Became available on FTL website, but sold out after a week.... If they're still out there, I wouldn't recommend counting on a price drop.  Maybe a discount code for an online purchase...  Realistically these won't ever be retroed...  That said, I'm sure something even better will ultimately launch....history has shown that there's always something even cooler coming out....it never ends!

Are these even still available in retail?  It was a very odd launch...no official launch date/announcement, only available in certain retailers (smaller subset than Jordan Retro releases), initially only available in-store.  Became available on FTL website, but sold out after a week.... If they're still out there, I wouldn't recommend counting on a price drop.  Maybe a discount code for an online purchase...  Realistically these won't ever be retroed...  That said, I'm sure something even better will ultimately launch....history has shown that there's always something even cooler coming out....it never ends!
Which shoes?  

I don't get why we keep posting Future Lows in the Future Mid forum.  

The Future Mids are done.  No new colorways of the shoe are coming out right now and Nike has moved onto Future Lows.  

This is the original thread, and doesn't designate that it's only for mids.  A separate "low" thread was started, but does it really make sense to have a separate thread?  If that's what people want, this thread should be renamed to indicate that it's "mid" only...

the low gammas people want are showing up everywhere now, and they're sitting on FTL.com in all sizes

This is the original thread, and doesn't designate that it's only for mids.  A separate "low" thread was started, but does it really make sense to have a separate thread?  If that's what people want, this thread should be renamed to indicate that it's "mid" only...
Because we make separate threads for even different colorways on here man 

the low gammas people want are showing up everywhere now, and they're sitting on FTL.com in all sizes
No one really thought that these would sell out right?  I mean at store level they might not have your size but FTL.com was gonna have pleanty once they decided to put them.  It was only the few that decided to before the official release get some extra cash on ebay.  

Ah, that's good; thanks.  For the first week they were only in stores.  Then they showed up on FTL.com and were sold out by the end of the week.  Looks like they restocked and now they're generally available.  No doubt they'll eventually go on sale.

Back
Top Bottom