Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

Are these even still available in retail?  It was a very odd launch...no official launch date/announcement, only available in certain retailers (smaller subset than Jordan Retro releases), initially only available in-store.  Became available on FTL website, but sold out after a week.... If they're still out there, I wouldn't recommend counting on a price drop.  Maybe a discount code for an online purchase...  Realistically these won't ever be retroed...  That said, I'm sure something even better will ultimately launch....history has shown that there's always something even cooler coming out....it never ends!

Same thing they did with the mids

They just showed up in stores. No one knew any dates or any info they til randomly showed up on shelves

At Footlockers now?

jordan-future-red-woven-1.jpg

Would love to pickup a pair of the gamma lows, but the sizing is off. Tried my TTS and the forefoot area felt tight esp. near the sides, tried half size up and that helped but the shoes felt like slippers. 

Went to Footlocker today to pick up the Red low w/clear sole. They didn't even know it was in the back. They had a Silver low w/clear bottom on display though, I didn't know they had those.

Would love to pickup a pair of the gamma lows, but the sizing is off. Tried my TTS and the forefoot area felt tight esp. near the sides, tried half size up and that helped but the shoes felt like slippers. 

TTS with the insole out is the only way they fit right with me.. & 11.5/12 are basically the same cut to me too

The red in the picture doesn't come close to capturing the shade correctly.

These things are Red Red. 
pimp.gif

Was about to double up but I grabbed another gamma. Problems G

TTS with the insole out is the only way they fit right with me.. & 11.5/12 are basically the same cut to me too
Didn't think about that, next time I'm in store I'll try them without the insole. Are they even wearable without the insole? 

Hey guys...I'm planning to get the gamma blue later but I just wanted to know how comfortable are they vs. the flyknits free... thanks

From my last call with Finishline, they will not be carrying the Future Lows. Seems like most of the colorways will be exclusive to the FootLocker. Unless they come out with the Premi stuff like they did with the mid future.

Back
Top Bottom