Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

Honestly can't believe the prices these are going for. Seems to me that for $500-$700 you could buy plenty of other, better shoes.
Depending on what groups you're already a part of or what friends you already have, FB will suggest different groups for you to join. 4 of my friends were part of a few shoe groups on FB down in FL for a few years before I finally joined them. After that, FB started suggesting other groups in the area for my to join, and I started using the search bar to find others. Try searching for things like "Shoe Sales", "NikeTalk", "Sneaker Trades" and the like, and maybe throw in the name of whatever city you're in as well to create a better chance of meetups within your local area. So for example since you're in Baltimore you could search for a "Baltimore Shoe Group" or something like that. Not too hard or anything. Good luck, and be safe if you do setup face to face meetings!
nerd.gif
Thanks for the help. I always here people on NT talking about FB groups and prices seem to be a little cheaper. 

Dudes on my FB group are asking for 5 a pop for these. One dude said he sold a pair for 650(I don't believe him though)

No ones gunna sole swap these unless they got $$$$, stupid idea anyway

Hope those gum bottoms come out

Last edited:
Dudes on my FB group are asking for 5 a pop for these. One dude said he sold a pair for 650(I don't believe him though)

Quick search on ebay shows plenty of these being sold in the $400-$500 range, so he may not be all talk.

Quick search on ebay shows plenty of these being sold in the $400-$500 range, so he may not be all talk.
650 though? I thought 500 was crazy. But 650 sounds like a stretch since you just stated that there are plenty of pairs going for cheaper than that right now. Someone must be bad at doing business.

650 though? I thought 500 was crazy. But 650 sounds like a stretch since you just stated that there are plenty of pairs going for cheaper than that right now. Someone must be bad at doing business.

LOL when I switch the search feature to "Price + Shipping: Highest First" it says that a pair of the Glows apparently went for $14,1000. (If someone actually paid that they need to be smacked) :smh: Next lowest is the Infrareds/Breds for $2,500, then $575, and then it falls into the previously mentioned $400-$500 range. And of course this is just ebay and ignores FB groups, Instagram, Kixify, and other shopping websites and venues. I know just for my FB some i've seen prices in the $700-$800 range, though I haven't kept track of who's actually purchased or shown interest. Regardless, as someone who wouldn't pay above retail for these and already thinks $185 is too high, this entire thing is ridiculous.

LOL when I switch the search feature to "Price + Shipping: Highest First" it says that a pair of the Glows apparently went for $14,1000. (If someone actually paid that they need to be smacked)
mean.gif
Next lowest is the Infrareds/Breds for $2,500, then $575, and then it falls into the previously mentioned $400-$500 range. And of course this is just ebay and ignores FB groups, Instagram, Kixify, and other shopping websites and venues. I know just for my FB some i've seen prices in the $700-$800 range, though I haven't kept track of who's actually purchased or shown interest. Regardless, as someone who wouldn't pay above retail for these and already thinks $185 is too high, this entire thing is ridiculous.
Agreed.

Last edited:
These are bringing major bread! HOLY HESUS
eek.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
For some reason I see these at $425+/- in a week or so....the hype is just OD right now!

I tried to get the GITD Futures today but no luck. First tried NDC Europe at 4 am in line for 35 min until OOS. then went to UNKNWN in aventura mall and that was a joke. Uptown supposedly only had 12 pairs. A few lucky ppl got all of them. Lol anyway if anyone is here in south fla and has a GITD Future sz 10-10.5 Pm me. I wanted Futures first time I saw pic ppl hated not me. So if you got pm me. Ain't mad tho copped DB foams from restock Thursday sz 11

Last edited:
these look cool without the 3m flash

love to try these on and see how they look on me.

would be nice if the breds released as a GR

I tried to get the GITD Futures today but no luck. First tried NDC Europe at 4 am in line for 35 min until OOS. then went to UNKNWN in aventura mall and that was a joke. Uptown supposedly only had 12 pairs. A few lucky ppl got all of them. Lol anyway if anyone is here in south fla and has a GITD Future sz 10-10.5 Pm me. I wanted Futures first time I saw pic ppl hated not me. So if you got pm me. Ain't mad tho copped DB foams from restock Thursday sz 11
if i were u i would sell db foams and then buy futures

What's crazy is that some ppl are selling both futures as a pack for the same price some are selling only 1.

Back
Top Bottom