Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

crazy how Nike knows how to completely change public opinion of a sneaker.

go back in this thread even, when the first images of these came out everyone was bashing them. so to build hype for this shoe, for the introductory release Nike decides to make them super limited.

Now these are reselling for 500-600 and hyped beyond belief.

I like this shoe a lot, but not for $500.

crazy how Nike knows how to completely change public opinion of a sneaker.

go back in this thread even, when the first images of these came out everyone was bashing them. so to build hype for this shoe, for the introductory release Nike decides to make them super limited.

Now these are reselling for 500-600 and hyped beyond belief.

I like this shoe a lot, but not for $500.

You can sell anything if it's marketed the correct way. They made them pretty limited for that reason. Ppl jumped all over them.

I bet the other colorways are gonna be garbage compared to these two. Would like to see a cool grey colorway or a pair with a solid white woven upper.

Congrats to those truly wanted these and managed to cop.

Last edited:
I bet the other colorways are gonna be garbage compared to these two. Would like to see a cool grey colorway or a pair with a solid white woven upper.

Congrats to those truly wanted these and managed to cop.
NOPE!

Best the sickest colorways come out as GRs and sit...

that way I can walk in at 9:45am and cop two pairs of size 14 easy.....

Last edited by a moderator:
so people are really dropping 500 dollars on rosche jordans?   smh..

damn nike has to be one of the best if not THE best marketing companys out there.. gotta give them props they know what they are doing. 

NIKE didn't do anything we as the consumers did it. This time last week preorders were $280 tops...But monday rolled around and it was announced they were "LIMITED" and everyone went nuts. The funny thing about its these were pretty much a GR release in Europe lol

NIKE didn't do anything we as the consumers did it. This time last week preorders were $280 tops...But monday rolled around and it was announced they were "LIMITED" and everyone went nuts. The funny thing about its these were pretty much a GR release in Europe lol
Nike made them limited.

lol exacltly.. you think NIKE didnt do anything.. proves my point even more..  this is going to roll exacly like the kobe 9 elites.. have a couple limited releases to create they hype... then cash in on the GRs.. 

If you think Nike didnt do anything then your not paying attention.  

Nike made them limited.
exactly.. and we all know what that word causes in the sneaker world.. 
Yup. My best guess is that Nike saw that ppl weren't diggin them at first, so decided to ship them out in limited quantites to create some hype. & it worked. But I respect ppl who actually wanted the shoe in their collection to wear.

Last edited:
I am just shocked that Nike could pull this off with some Rosche jordans (rosches sell for 69.99 retail btw).... you guys really need to read the beginning of this thread.. and then see this.. its comical.. such a night and day opinion.  

I am just shocked that Nike could pull this off with some Rosche jordans (rosches sell for 69.99 retail btw).... you guys really need to read the beginning of this thread.. and then see this.. its comical.. such a night and day opinion.  
one word, limited. I saw this dude on youtube the other day say he tries to stay away from general releases............. I about died laughing. Corny *** dudes out here trying to get props for the garbage shoes nike tells them to buy. Nike puts floral prints and all these garbage colorways, slaps on limited, and laughs their ***** off at all of you scrambling for them. Nike secretly clowns all the limited obsessed folks in their offices while drumming up the next pink, flower, neon, icy sole monstrosity.
sick.gif
  they are literally swimming in billions off of NONSENSE. Hilarious what the trends have come to lol first it was the glasses without lenses in them, now it's all kind of ****** up ****.
mean.gif
 It's so hard to take anyone seriously dressed like that with some damn pink foams on or some ****

Last edited:
Like I said, you can sell someone anything if it's marketed correctly. Nike managed to sell ppl a sneaker that they've never seen pics of(I.e. 2K14 LeBron)

Back
Top Bottom