Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

lol i dont see these being worth 500+ hell no.. not even 400.
sick.gif

I hope they make these more widely available - I wonder if JB was just testing the waters on these? I really want a pair of the glows.

these are actual the premium version of the Future. Hence these being limited. They will have normal, hopefully GR versions, that will retrail for $150

$600-$800?! This shoe game is getting more stupid and stupid. For that much money, you might as well get some balenciagas, tods, or saint laurents (made in italy and ride much comfortably)

Last edited:
these are actual the premium version of the Future. Hence these being limited. They will have normal, hopefully GR versions, that will retrail for $150
Premium? Please. This is a woven piece with a recycled XI sole that is made in china/taiwan/etc.  It's hype and people here feed into it….

$600-$800?! This shoe game is getting more stupid and stupid. For that much money, you might as well get some balenciagas, tods, or saint laurents (made in italy and ride much comfortably)

This. :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
Market is flooded right now. Prices will probably drop when people realize its taking longer than usual to move em at that price.

Surprised I don't see more NTers that are dying of thirst and justifying paying $700-800 on these. Always with the "Good deal for now, price only going to go up in the future".lol

Premium? Please. This is a woven piece with a recycled XI sole that is made in china/taiwan/etc.  It's hype and people here feed into it….

bro, i dont mean premium as in what you are thinking I meant. The box label reads "AIR JORDAN FUTURE PREMIUM". You know, like how Lebron has "EXT" or Jordan 3lab5s. All I'm saying is that there will be GR versions that aren't limited and are not $185. I'm assuming not all colorways will glow and 3M material. As we have seen with the gum bottoms and that wacky indian blanket looking one.

Obviously its hype. Hype has been selling a lot of sneakers for a while. Nike/JB know what they are doing. Taking the soles of one of the most popular Jordans ever and adding it with this trend of non-conventional matrial for sneakers while doing what they do best. Hype.

Saw these in person at NikeChi and busted out laughing. Joints are garbage as hell. Passed with the quickness for an extra Rivalry Pack. NT fam do yourselves a favor do not pay these high resell prices. They aren't worth it. NikeChi had a 100+ of these.

Honestly can't believe the prices these are going for. Seems to me that for $500-$700 you could buy plenty of other, better shoes.

Dude's in FB groups trying to sell there's for 400+ :smh:
I live in baltimore, and was just wondering how you go about finding Fb groups. Thanx

Depending on what groups you're already a part of or what friends you already have, FB will suggest different groups for you to join. 4 of my friends were part of a few shoe groups on FB down in FL for a few years before I finally joined them. After that, FB started suggesting other groups in the area for my to join, and I started using the search bar to find others. Try searching for things like "Shoe Sales", "NikeTalk", "Sneaker Trades" and the like, and maybe throw in the name of whatever city you're in as well to create a better chance of meetups within your local area. So for example since you're in Baltimore you could search for a "Baltimore Shoe Group" or something like that. Not too hard or anything. Good luck, and be safe if you do setup face to face meetings! :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom