Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

can you find out when the pair i want is releasing? :lol:

ill give you a $1. i mean i already bought your app when it released but jeez, i need those futures bad.

Jordan Future (dark grey/dark grey-volt): $219.95^ SSO
from FL AU

edit: by the site they'll be a limited release in select stores in AU so prob similar in US

I dont think they will be limited. They arent premium and i dont think they would be hard to get honestly.

other than me, its like no one on this forum likes em. i havent even seen them mentioned or talked about anywhere.

i appreciate you posting that even though it doesnt help with the USA date but atleast it seems like they should release in August

those are booboo to me... 
alien.gif

ill give you a $1. i mean i already bought your app when it released but jeez, i need those futures bad.

Jordan Future (dark grey/dark grey-volt): $219.95^ SSO
from FL AU

edit: by the site they'll be a limited release in select stores in AU so prob similar in US

I dont think they will be limited. They arent premium and i dont think they would be hard to get honestly.

other than me, its like no one on this forum likes em. i havent even seen them mentioned or talked about anywhere.

i appreciate you posting that even though it doesnt help with the USA date but atleast it seems like they should release in August

EDIT

we are referring to the wrong pair, im talking about these

10448995_152637808239880_1282825816_n.jpg

can you find out when the pair i want is releasing?
laugh.gif

still can't find release info on those, but i definitely am looking, really like that pair also

There doesn't seem to be any news since the beginning of July on those "White Sole" futures

If those black and red futures were customs I'm plotting on getting both the black and red futures just to swap those soles

still can't find release info on those, but i definitely am looking, really like that pair also

its the only one i actually like :lol:

i just want em really bad, no idea why. i hope if they do release they look just as good in person

[thread="580648"]its the only one i actually like :lol: [/thread]

i just want em really bad, no idea why. i hope if they do release they look just as good in person

the good news is i have seen the style code in a system, so it does appear they are releasing.

soon? :lol:

got discount code waiting for em. wish they would let you buy two at once on NDC :smh:

anyone see the tweet by packer shoes that the bred futures premiums are releasing on 8/9?

View media item 1103423
even without the leather tongue... :frown:
There doesn't seem to be any news since the beginning of July on those "White Sole" futures

If those black and red futures were customs I'm plotting on getting both the black and red futures just to swap those soles

Don't swap the soles. My boy dyed the red upper black using angelus, so much easier. I'm looking for a pair in my size to do my self.

I think that's a bad price. These will probably be had for $260 or less for resell upon release.

Last edited:

I think that's a bad price. These will probably be had for $260 or less for resell upon release.
Depends on your location and size, hopefully these are going to be easily attainable for retail.

I've had the hardest time securing premium futures locally, only the hoh and boutiques get them here.

Trying to get a size 13 of even a GR at the hoh here is a joke and most mom and pops/boutiques are selling them right now for more than ISS.

Looks like nike yanked these off the release schedule for ndc, they were literally on there a couple hours ago.

Last edited:
Does anyone have a photo of what the Jordan Future QS (white/sport blue-black) looks like?

I tried google and seemed to only get other Jordans (non-Futures) as results.

Thanks Mr Deeds for sharing our link.

We have the shoes in stock and have some images of them if you guys would like a closer look at them

The Suede tongue and lining really add to the feel of the shoe, the 3M is obviously Dope

View media item 1106069

-ISS

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom