Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

Prob
Nike loves custies like you...
prob not, haven't bout a brand new pair of Nike since the infrared 6s. Buy most my kicks off eBay
You don't have to buy directly from Nike to be supporting them or be the type of consumer they want. Anyone who will buy something completely overpriced compared to competing products? Definitely the kind of custie Nike likes. The target market for overpriced shoes like this Future.

I'm afraid to say as a causalized dress shoe with that coco midsole I could justify that current price tag
a purchase at a still cheaper price, but i'm with you on it become purchasable with the choco midsole

anyone pick up the camo's
nerd.gif
 why those of all the prm cws released
sick.gif
 nike/jb you dropped the ball on this restock
mean.gif

Last edited:
4 footlockers in the whole US for those chocolate futures smh lol slowly trying to build hype.

i REALLY like the dark chocolate version- but cot dam that price tag; i'm sure they will sell out instantly, giving no one any time to 'save up' lol.  $375 & tax can get you some fancy designer ish...

i couldn't even use the fnl coupon on a pair of roshes- they are getting annoying wit dem exclusions 

An all black pair may be on my list of possibilities
hopefully they black it out

but even if they only black out the midsole it would be nice, but why oh why are they hooked on white midsoles, worse part of this and the XI silhouette, man these

are still fire though and i'd try for them if they release $375
sick.gif

mean.gif
 and all

its so stupid
anything worth using the code on your cant use... nike discount codes work though[emoji]128064[/emoji]

i got the nike code but im not gonna use it to save $30 since IMO these arent worth $120 either :lol:

im good on the pair i bought so unless they drop top $100 for the other white sole pairs looks like i aint getting anymore

i couldn't even use the fnl coupon on a pair of roshes- they are getting annoying wit dem exclusions 

you can't even use them on discounted items if they are flyknits, roshe's, air max 2014, lebrons or jordans. So lame..

any chance of a Space Jam inspired colorway coming out? kinda feeling the Oreos but i wanna clear sole

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom