Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

they're still available

love em but not dropping an amount that I wouldn't even pay for real patent 11s
feel that, total was $396, most I've ever paid for a pair of shoes. I've had buyers remorse all morning but I will wait to see them in person.

that iron green pair is nice man :pimp:

EDIT: some dude is selling pairs for $110 shipped on ebay. still too much for me but maybe theres hope these sell for under $100

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Last edited:
that iron green pair is nice man
pimp.gif

EDIT: some dude is selling pairs for $110 shipped on ebay. still too much for me but maybe theres hope these sell for under $100

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Any idea how these people get them for so cheap??

as much as i like some futures the $375 ones.. thats just phyucking ridiculous.. i swear someone would just get smacked for paying 225 more for a preium label for wearing these.. 175 should have been th eprice

that iron green pair is nice man :pimp:

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Any idea how these people get them for so cheap??

they got FSR, they might be small little shops i mean they probably pay about $70 a pair to JB. SO they are making profit still but they even know they arent selling for retail so they will be sitting on these awhile.

even the black/white are on ebay for under retail

as much as i like some futures the $375 ones.. thats just phyucking ridiculous.. i swear someone would just get smacked for paying 225 more for a preium label for wearing these.. 175 should have been th eprice
i would have no issue if they were the all red pair and the quality was truly worth 375, but it's not. at LEAST bring the sweatshop workers from the 3rd world countries and bring them somewhere else so I'd be paying 375 for sneakers made in italy. 
laugh.gif

any future under 100 is a automatic cop for me no matter cw… comfort of the shoe makes it worth it
That's the best part about this shoe, any color works. Below 80 is an instant grab, under 100 is a good catch but won't be irresistible

I know in the past I was just speaking as of late

Shines still aren't worth the retail price even if it's legit leather probably not good leather in the first place

shines are too expensive as well- i like the look, and they felt nice when i saw them at niketown chi, but still not worth the price to me

shines are too expensive as well- i like the look, and they felt nice when i saw them at niketown chi, but still not worth the price to me

they dont look that great but honestly if someone offered me the white pair for $150 id take em to rock vasually. So if anyone ever finds em for that price, holla :lol:

they dont look that great but honestly if someone offered me the white pair for $150 id take em to rock vasually. So if anyone ever finds em for that price, holla
laugh.gif
#NTDictionary Vasually - to have visual and casual appeal
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom