Air Jordan Hoody

One of the ugliest hoodies of all time.
indifferent.gif

I'm looking for toddler J's 6-7. Hit me up.

:smh:
smh.gif
i can't believe they resorted to this. They have a campaign against bootlegs but this hoody looks exactly like one...
That's my thought on it.

and i bet some will actually cop. :smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif

but forreals, that @#%$ is ugly.
Banned SN: Panda31893

I would love to see someone wearing that.

:lol:
laugh.gif
TN*113*OUT*CP
My style is impetuous. My defense is inpregnable.And I'm just ferocious. I want to eat his children.​

hah so ET ist with jordan brand, finally. was waitin already and he'll sure make them fly, cant wait for any green martian pes :rofl:
roll.gif

I mean, I get the idea of trying to jump on the current hype concept f 'full-zip hoody', but there were no better pictures to choose from? Good grief, dude looks straight sickly.
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

I think MJ boned someones wife in the hoody design department at JB.....
Ekin 33
Total Posts:1240

so wait....the face of the image doesn't even go to the top of the hoody? it looks like jordan's mouth is on dudes neck...

Quote:
sorry folks. JB is dead serious
TEAMKINGKOOPA

OMG... Mj should take that as an insult coming from his designing team..
This is nothing to me.. difficult takes a day impossible takes a week.

I can't get over how preposterous this thing is!!! LMAO!!!!

BUAH HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Lol @ the face on the guys neck!

:rofl:
roll.gif

The "Air" isn't even placed right on the jersey...it rises up past the collar. What the hell is going on?? Seriously?!

:rofl:
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom