Air Jordan Hoody

i can imagine them selling that on market st. in sf. actually i can imagine someone wearing it on market st. haha "michael jordan robbed me"
"Ain't got no dreads , got a big *** head ; now shake them dreads while i shake my head"- San Quinn... forreal i got a size 8 head tho

Quote:
hahahahahah JB managed to make jordan look like an alien. bomb.
:rofl:
roll.gif
Team FLorida Reppin'
305 Miami And 561 Palm Beach Till I Die
I grab a candle and place it up on the mantle, Grab a knife by the blade and stab you with the ******* handle.​

O_O
A mind that is fast is sick. A mind that is slow is sound. A mind that is still is divine. -Meher Baba
A weak mind is like a microscope, which magnifies trifling things, but cannot receive great ones. -Lord Chesterfield
Not all that is gold may glitter. Not all those who wander are lost. The old that is strong does not wither; deep roots are not reached by the frost. -J.R.R. Tolkien

Yeah I would be insulted if I was MJ. Why is are both his eyes facing outwards like a puggie?

800px-Wilbur_the_pug.jpg
+ L A R K V I L L E +​
Facebook
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
PROUDLY LOGGING ON TO NT SINCE 2001​

That @#%$ is crazy, I seen skull hoodies and they look tight, but not MJ
Looking for DS or VNDS Cool Grey Jordan Retro III, Hit me up!

Yeah, from the picture it looks pretty terrible. I think JB is trying several different concepts to appeal to different people. They really don't care if all of the old heads like what they're producing now, because if they did, they wouldn't put pictures on shoes and sweatshirts. What next..............Jordan's legs on sweatpants???!!!

this has to be a joke right if not i just have to smh smh all day at jb
"SPOTTIN FAKE JORDANS NO LONGER A HABIT BUT A JOB"
"we are the legit check, no need to legit check, what we legit check, because we legit check the legit check ya dig"
lol sound like juelz ps aim jdhillon23

i cant believe brand jordan is serious with this hoody. i have been disgusted at some of the apparel ive seen from jb but this takes the cake. who in the hell is gonna zip that thing all the way up and walk around in it? some one over there needs to
take an unpaid leave of absence.
i got some size 11 heat,deadstock. get at me

Back
Top Bottom