Air Jordan (I) 1 "AJKO" – White / Varsity Red (Via SneakerFiles.com)

Joined Jun 20, 2008
Via SneakerFiles.com

Earlier today, we gave you a sneak preview of the Air Jordan 1 KO – White/Red, and we now have detailed pictures and more information to share. This Air Jordan 1hosts a white canvas upper accented by a varsity red swoosh, outsole,tongue border, tongue tag, and AJKO logo on the ankle. Another keyaspect of this pair is the pre-yellowed soles which gives a classicfeel to the sneakers.The Air Jordan (I) 1 "AJKO" – White/Varsity Red is expected to releasein either late March or early April, so be sure to stay tuned for anyupdates! Via Kinetics.

Joined Jun 21, 2008
what the f is that they come pre yellowed i like my kicks clean.if jb wanted to keep this vintage then they should have retroed them a while back..............................................................................

Joined Dec 7, 2007
I LOVE THE IDEA OF WHAT JORDAN IS DOING WITH THE AJKO

this color is nice

i had a REAL pair back in the day 1985..........................................................peace

Joined Jan 2, 2007
shoes look vintage without being vintage.....with that being said, I like them. I would cop. Hope they are comfortable though.

Joined Jun 9, 2009
You have GOT TO BE F'N KIDDING ME!!!!  You mean to tell me that JB wants me to pay for pre-yellowed shoes!?  WHAT THE HELL IS NEXT, JB gonna release the Concord XIs with non-icy icy soles?!?!?  

Top Bottom