Air Jordan (I) 1 "AJKO" – White / Varsity Red (Via SneakerFiles.com)

if they was gonna make of vintage they should of made them creased up already, whats the sense of keeping the top crispy and the bottom f'd up...
I wonder if you can clean if off...
...if not someone should paint over it .

Eh, I don't think they're that bad, but they definitely could have done without the pre-yellowing.

Originally Posted by bittersweet

The vintage sole isn't dumb.

All of y'all are SO quick to buy/wear something when it's vintage, paying $2000+ ...

I swear some of you just buy things just because they're old.

qft
Originally Posted by diazTWENTY3

These are sweet!!! Will cop, closest thing I might get to owning some ajkos

ill grab 2 of these & paint the midsole on one & see how it looks.......anybody see these pop up on anywebsite for order/preorder???????

they have these in stock for retail on ebay already only a few sizes left cant post live links the ebay seller is soldtoyourdoor just look 
wink.gif

these would probably look cool with those $300 skinny jeans already ripped into shreds with random bleach stains all over them that people like these days. im sure there will be a market. i personally wouldn't wear them since they look kind of gross like they were soaked in something i wouldn't want to step in

these are up on pys fsr sz 8-15 $119.99 free shipping get them while they last you remember how long the 1st colorway lasted........

http://pickyourshoes.com/item.asp?itemname=14079

oh & before someone comes & says something about how they hate the vintage sole or how it kill the shoe or something ...it can be cleaned so just save your keystrokes

yeah like windycity said the vintage look can be cleaned up with some ease it starts on Page 5 of the other AJKO thread so get in there folks

definitely passing on these but will scoop the other color ASAP and I could easily be done with AJKO unless some blue or grey/gray colors drop

Originally Posted by unsportsmanlike

i like the blk red white colorway better!

i said the same thing but when i saw detailed shots of these
pimp.gif
 i had to have both.......

BB camera.  I like the vintage look.  Im still waiting for the Bulls CW to pop up around my way.

Originally Posted by Mr718

BB camera.  I like the vintage look.  Im still waiting for the Bulls CW to pop up around my way.

y do you metallic red look so maroon ....prbly just the lighting... you plan on cleaning the midsole???? if so plz post some pics

Back
Top Bottom