Air Jordan (I) 1 "AJKO" – White / Varsity Red (Via SneakerFiles.com)

How To Remove Yellowing on AJKO’s

Many people are excited about the return of the Air Jordan 1 Hi KO, but some people were not pleased with the pre-yellowed midsole. If you’re one of those people that doesn’t like the vintage look applied to the midsole don’t worry, the yellowing can be removed. By now, you’ve probably heard that sea glow can remove the yellowing, especially if you watched the Air Jordan 1 Hi KO video yesterday. We also received a few tips from one of our readers about removing the pre-yellowing from the midsole.

TSG reader C Brown informed us that the vintage look can be removed by using soap and water, baby wipes, or nail polish remover. Although he didn’t mention sea glow, it has been said that sea glow will also get the job done.

Please share your thoughts if you have any additional info about how to remove the yellowing on the AJKO. Two colors of the Air Jordan 1 “AJKOâ€

I dont think you need to use SEA GLOW.

Soap and Water ... a normal Shoe Cleaner should do the trick.

like alot of people said i prefer the white black red....as far as the sole goes... i understand the idea but as a few others have already said i dont like the way it was executed....too me it doesnt make sence to have the sole pre yellowed but the rest of the shoe crispy.... so pretty much the did it halfway which seems stupid... if ur gonna go for the vintage look do the whole entire shoe not just the soul.... and imo from looking at the pictures of the shoe with the sole cleaned up they look alot better.

I actually like these much better than the Metallic's that came out..These are worth the money to me but I'm going to remove the yellowing

Back
Top Bottom