Air Jordan (I) 1 "AJKO" – White / Varsity Red (Via SneakerFiles.com)

Via SneakerFiles.com

air-jordan-i-1-ajko-white-varsity-red-1.jpg

Earlier today, we gave you a sneak preview of the Air Jordan 1 KO – White/Red, and we now have detailed pictures and more information to share. This Air Jordan 1hosts a white canvas upper accented by a varsity red swoosh, outsole,tongue border, tongue tag, and AJKO logo on the ankle. Another keyaspect of this pair is the pre-yellowed soles which gives a classicfeel to the sneakers.The Air Jordan (I) 1 "AJKO" – White/Varsity Red is expected to releasein either late March or early April, so be sure to stay tuned for anyupdates! Via Kinetics.

air-jordan-i-1-ajko-white-varsity-red-2.jpg

air-jordan-i-1-ajko-white-varsity-red-3.jpg

air-jordan-i-1-ajko-white-varsity-red-4.jpg

what the f is that they come pre yellowed i like my kicks clean.if jb wanted to keep this vintage then they should have retroed them a while back..............................................................................

I LOVE THE IDEA OF WHAT JORDAN IS DOING WITH THE AJKO

this color is nice

i had a REAL pair back in the day 1985..........................................................peace

shoes look vintage without being vintage.....with that being said, I like them. I would cop. Hope they are comfortable though.
grin.gif

You have GOT TO BE F'N KIDDING ME!!!!  You mean to tell me that JB wants me to pay for pre-yellowed shoes!?  WHAT THE HELL IS NEXT, JB gonna release the Concord XIs with non-icy icy soles?!?!?  

Back
Top Bottom