Air Jordan I Clssc Grn/Red (Black & White Based): May QS

both are fresh. i especially like the white ones, but i cant justify buying anymore 1s. i'm still trying to figure out if i can justify copping thehares.

???....?. I'm not sure what to think with all the 1's anymore. These are ok...I guess. Damn with all the 1's
smh.gif

Too many 1's. These are ok. Need to see some actual pics, but with all the 1's, I'll probably just pass. JB please stop with all the 1's
smh.gif

Originally Posted by blco02

Again, I've talked about this in the retro forum, but have we totally changed the definition of a quick strike?

How can they be a Quickstrike when we know about them now, and they don't release for 3 more months.

Do you people even know what a Quickstrike is? Yes, the shoe may be limited, but it is not a QS.

A QS is a shoe that pops out of nowhere, with no prior knowledge of it's release. Hence the name "QUICK STRIKE".
"We" know about them because we're looking at this post. The people on this board get first dibs on information over the typicalconsumer. If it weren't for the internet these would have no warning of being released.

Today in the age of the internet, NOTHING ever "pops out of nowhere." Even "hyperstrikes" are known about.

Who are you referring to as "you people?"

Peace

If their A quickstrike than they dont have a release date, they just drop unexpectedly...dont know about these

If their A quickstrike than they dont have a release date, they just drop unexpectedly...dont know about these

Back
Top Bottom