Air Jordan I Clssc Grn/Red (Black & White Based): May QS

the shirts looks to me they being inspired by cinco de mayo
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by REDBRIM

Originally Posted by blco02

Again, I've talked about this in the retro forum, but have we totally changed the definition of a quick strike?

How can they be a Quickstrike when we know about them now, and they don't release for 3 more months.

Do you people even know what a Quickstrike is? Yes, the shoe may be limited, but it is not a QS.

A QS is a shoe that pops out of nowhere, with no prior knowledge of it's release. Hence the name "QUICK STRIKE".
"We" know about them because we're looking at this post. The people on this board get first dibs on information over the typical consumer. If it weren't for the internet these would have no warning of being released.

Today in the age of the internet, NOTHING ever "pops out of nowhere." Even "hyperstrikes" are known about.

Who are you referring to as "you people?"

Peace

BRIM Don't worry about this guy. He Hates on anybody who tries to put out info......... it's just what what he does.

black ones are copped. 1's are like the new af1's to me. so i dont mind copping and ricking all of the mids and lows. no phats though!

Originally Posted by IwearJs

Alright I guess. But like everybody is thinking, Retro 1 OVERKILL!!!

werd up, its a shame too cuz the aj1 is among my faves. its been reduced to the status of an af1.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by KoolKatz

Italian CW Jordan 1 wow smh.... the 1s are wack now i hate em

I could be wrong but coming from a mexican they could be cinco de mayo retro 1s because they release three days b4 cinco de mayo And why would guidos rockj's the kill enough with itallian flags tatooed next to their ex girlfriends names But in the end "for a mexican" its an easy pass Jb is turninginto a buncha chingones

Smh at people calling these a quickstrike. If they were we wouldn't know about them 3 months in advance, lol.

Originally Posted by blco02

Again, I've talked about this in the retro forum, but have we totally changed the definition of a quick strike?

How can they be a Quickstrike when we know about them now, and they don't release for 3 more months.

Do you people even know what a Quickstrike is? Yes, the shoe may be limited, but it is not a QS.

A QS is a shoe that pops out of nowhere, with no prior knowledge of it's release. Hence the name "QUICK STRIKE".
I think people will never get that through their heads my man..
laugh.gif
..i think we honestly put Quickstrike to hype the shoe up..

the black ones are not bad..but i am done with jordan brand for the most part..

NIKE RETRO/NIKE Basketball is where it's at..

Originally Posted by chonkeyb

i hope this doesnt replace the 60+ celtics pack

reading is essential, never did it mention these replacing the 60+ pack, these are QS release. seperate release from the 60+pack

anyways thanks as always for the pics BRIM
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom