black pair = pass
white pair = on the fence about em...we'll see

thx for the info, but have to pass on this~
only OG cw for me~
these r do the right thing as well? the color scheme seems like it~ lol

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

Originally Posted by REDBRIM

Originally Posted by blco02

Again, I've talked about this in the retro forum, but have we totally changed the definition of a quick strike?

How can they be a Quickstrike when we know about them now, and they don't release for 3 more months.

Do you people even know what a Quickstrike is? Yes, the shoe may be limited, but it is not a QS.

A QS is a shoe that pops out of nowhere, with no prior knowledge of it's release. Hence the name "QUICK STRIKE".
"We" know about them because we're looking at this post. The people on this board get first dibs on information over the typical consumer. If it weren't for the internet these would have no warning of being released.

Today in the age of the internet, NOTHING ever "pops out of nowhere." Even "hyperstrikes" are known about.

Who are you referring to as "you people?"

Peace

BRIM Don't worry about this guy. He Hates on anybody who tries to put out info......... it's just what what he does.

Here's a little secret about you GG that no one wants to admit. You know nothing and have no info. You just "wink" and give vague hints aboutfuture releases. You have conned NT for too long.

nice rainbow stitching effect
eyes.gif
smh.gif

Again, I've talked about this in the retro forum, but have we totally changed the definition of a quick strike?

How can they be a Quickstrike when we know about them now, and they don't release for 3 more months.

Do you people even know what a Quickstrike is? Yes, the shoe may be limited, but it is not a QS.

A QS is a shoe that pops out of nowhere, with no prior knowledge of it's release. Hence the name "QUICK STRIKE".
"We" know about them because we're looking at this post. The people on this board get first dibs on information over the typical consumer. If it weren't for the internet these would have no warning of being released.

Today in the age of the internet, NOTHING ever "pops out of nowhere." Even "hyperstrikes" are known about.

Peace

BRIM Don't worry about this guy. He Hates on anybody who tries to put out info......... it's just what what he does.

Here's a little secret about you GG that no one wants to admit. You know nothing and have no info. You just "wink" and give vague hints about future releases. You have conned NT for too long.

Oh Really Now? Like When I said the Red/White XII's where coming then Boom shortly there after all the websites reported it. Listen you can hate all youwant to but the people that actually MATTER on NT will vouch for me and my info. There is so much stuff coming out but the reasonit's all not being leaked out at this point is because A.) People like you will hate and always say nobody here on NT knows what they are talking B.) Wedon't want to get certain people in trouble for they may lose there jobs C.) For people to lose there jobs so that YOU can be put on info only for you toHate about it, Just isn't worth it. Your Not Worth It. So how about until YOU have information to share shutyour ****ing Mouth and keep your hate for anybody who posted news to yourself, for nobody cares what you or anybody like you has to say. REALTALK

i honestly dont no why the hate for GreatestGoliath, it's like ppl are jealous or something

so far everything he said/quote on quote "wink" at has been right on target

dont worry bout the haters bro

blco02 wrote:

blco02 wrote:

Peace

Here's a little secret about you GG that no one wants to admit. You know nothing and have no info. You just "wink" and give vague hints about future releases. You have conned NT for too long.

Enjoy that GG. Because all this man does is hate. I mean he doesnt have anything postitive to say ever on NT. So maybe he should log off. I mean GGalways has great info. He is a VERY RELIABLE sources. And i appricate him for that. blco02 i havent seen you contribute likeGG does. So until that point keep the hate to yourself. And GG keep it up.

On to the shoes. I agree, at first sight of the sneakers and release date i was thinking Jordan Cinco de Mayo pack.

Back
Top Bottom