Air Jordan I High OG "First Class Flight" ... 9/26/19

Well technically it does say you have to be 13 years or older to have an account
I’m glad everything worked out and the manager took care of it
Does your son have more money spent than you?:lol:
its 13 years of age or older to have an account without parents permission.

That store was just being stupid.

Sorry but you completely lost me & any sympathy when you used the “nappy headed” line.. I’m sure you’d be up in arms if anyone said anything derogatory about your disability there’s no need no matter how mad she made you to be a racist d!ck
Well it was an honest assessment of this employee but a poor choice of words on my part. I don’t see why she would try to pull that when they do shady stuff all the time. Between bots and FTL employees soon there won’t be any option left to cop sneakers the “honest or fair” way. I’m disabled in defense of my country by the way and I’m not a racist just didn’t like the way this employee tried to finesse us.

But if that was the case why wasn’t it a problem before? When he spent his money on “ non limited release stuff” I showed them he has platinum status on his phone. You can’t pick and choose when you want to enforce the rule was my main complaint and I told them I know they backdoor s**t because you see the same usual suspects when your going to cop but like I said I mind my business and don’t pocket watch nobody but don’t try to play me. I also told the we’ll call her “sales associate” you doing this cause you want to flip for $10 when my kid actually wanted these. ?‍♂️

or maybe she was just trying to follow what the rules are supposed to be, since you're supposed to be 13 to have an account.

nah thats not true

I used coupons at footlocker and footaction

Son, you won 2 size 9s? Tell me the jig.

And wow, homie up there with the racist comment. SMH :stoneface:

or maybe she was just trying to follow what the rules are supposed to be, since you're supposed to be 13 to have an account.
Again following rules when it's convenient but lets say a couple of month before on "non limited sneakers" go ahead buy as many of those that nobody wants no rules apply but then when you get something "limited" it's an issue in the same store? Miss me with that bull****. I'm sure if this happened to your kid you would feel exactly like I felt. I understand FTL employees don't make much but wasn't the whole purpose of being able to reserve pairs to avoid all the shady practices of years past? If your able to reserve you pick up and end of story no need to try to **** on my kid for like a $10-$20 flip unless as Antonio Brown would say your super broke just saying.

Again following rules when it's convenient but lets say a couple of month before on "non limited sneakers" go ahead buy as many of those that nobody wants no rules apply but then when you get something "limited" it's an issue in the same store? Miss me with that bull****. I'm sure if this happened to your kid you would feel exactly like I felt. I understand FTL employees don't make much but wasn't the whole purpose of being able to reserve pairs to avoid all the shady practices of years past? You able to reserve you pick up and end of story no need to try to **** on my kid for like a $10-$20 flip unless as Antonio Brown would say your super broke just saying.

Why are you upset and why are you assuming the worst in people that you're calling someone a name?

Do you realize how many people she and the employees probably put up with trying to scam and get over?

You're supposed to the adult?

Why are you upset and why are you assuming the worst in people that you're calling someone a name?

Do you realize how many people she and the employees probably put up with trying to scam and get over?

A name ?

Yes I'm sure but i'm sure there is a way she could check what he's purchased in the past and see that all sizes were 5.5. I only get my size 9.5 and he gets his size 5.5. I am not going to say if I hit on 2 size 9.5's depending on if I like the sneaker I wouldn't try to sell the other pair to make mine free but most of the time I don't need to do that i'm more of an opportunist than a reseller. This clearly wasn't one of those "get over" type of cases and I think the manager knew it wasn't. If I was making a "get over move" it wouldn't be on a size 5.5 to earn $10-$20

Oh are you replying to me saying this ***? Yes did you see me say it was a poor choice of words? I maybe should have kept it to myself.

Customers like Machete Machete is why I got out of retail as fast as I could. The worker was clearly following the rules, your son has to be 13. I get that others have sold to him, but that’s not HER fault. If I were you I would be upset as well, but after learning the company policy I would respect the fact that she had integrity and actually cared about her job.

Customers like Machete Machete is why I got out of retail as fast as I could. The worker was clearly following the rules, your son has to be 13. I get that others have sold to him, but that’s not HER fault. If I were you I would be upset as well, but after learning the company policy I would respect the fact that she had integrity and actually cared about her job.
Well according to policy she was right but you didn't enforce policy when he bought stuff that sat on shelves. I mean he didn't get his platinum status by accident and it's just not cool to pick and choose. The interaction also could have went better if she would have been more professional maybe ask for the managers help first ya think? Also to top it off she wasn't even the one helping me she just tried to stick her nose where it didn't belong. I'm sure if I wrote a letter to the corporate office and said this is what i've seen and the dates which are easy because I save every receipt of sneaker I purchase they would be able to check their cameras and see exactly what some employees do. People don't have to like Machete Machete but it goes both ways you can't be cool when it is helping your store get rid of merchandise nobody wants then try to enforce when it will benefit you.

Well according to policy she was right but you didn't enforce policy when he bought stuff that sat on shelves. I mean he didn't get his platinum status by accident and it's just not cool to pick and choose. The interaction also could have went better if she would have been more professional maybe ask for the managers help first ya think? Also to top it off she wasn't even the one helping me she just tried to stick her nose where it didn't belong. I'm sure if I wrote a letter to the corporate office and said this is what i've seen and the dates which are easy because I save every receipt of sneaker I purchase they would be able to check their cameras and see exactly what some employees do. People don't have to like Machete Machete but it goes both ways you can't be cool when it is helping your store get rid of merchandise nobody wants then try to enforce when it will benefit you.

Did you deal with her each time? If not, why are you still typing?

Well now you know for the future? It is a pain in the *** with bots, I have a few ftl vip accounts and you can change the name before you confirm, next time just confirm them in your name and avoid the whole underage thing.

Well now you know for the future? It is a pain in the *** with bots, I have a few ftl vip accounts and you can change the name before you confirm, next time just confirm them in your name and avoid the whole underage thing.
I don’t use or have never used a bot. This was just someone trying to enforce a rule when ever they feel like it. I have been here before and she has checkedus out before I couldn’t understand what the issue was on this day? I was going to let it slide but now after posting this here I will write to the corporate office and explain how rude this employee was in her interaction with me and my 10 year old son who is a consumer now but maybe not in the future.

I was picking up a pair for me on my account in the same store.

Yes I'm sure but i'm sure there is a way she could check what he's purchased in the past and see that all sizes were 5.5. I only get my size 9.5 and he gets his size 5.5. I am not going to say if I hit on 2 size 9.5's depending on if I like the sneaker I wouldn't try to sell the other pair to make mine free but most of the time I don't need to do that i'm more of an opportunist than a reseller. This clearly wasn't one of those "get over" type of cases and I think the manager knew it wasn't. If I was making a "get over move" it wouldn't be on a size 5.5 to earn $10-$20
Not a reseller, just an opportunist. Lmao don’t try to justify it my dude, call it as it is. Reselling shoes

Not a reseller, just an opportunist. Lmao don’t try to justify it my dude, call it as it is. Reselling shoes
Lol....well I don’t have an “operation” or “do bots” if I’m really lucky and hit on 2 pairs then I’ll buy both if it means I’m getting my pair technically free. I’ve been told I’m an opportunist buy a reseller but here I’ve been called a resell even though I said I would sell my extra pair to make my pair free so it is what it is. I’ve also been called a racist here but it’s not what’s in my heart just pissed off at the time.

Lol....well I don’t have an “operation” or “do bots” if I’m really lucky and hit on 2 pairs then I’ll buy both if it means I’m getting my pair technically free. I’ve been told I’m an opportunist buy a reseller but here I’ve been called a resell even though I said I would sell my extra pair to make my pair free so it is what it is. I’ve also been called a racist here but it’s not what’s in my heart just pissed off at the time.
Yeah technically I’m a reseller because I’ve resold shoes but I don’t actively buy sneakers to resell does that make more sense?

Yeah technically I’m a reseller because I’ve resold shoes but I don’t actively buy sneakers to resell does that make more sense?
Honestly, whatever helps you justify it. I think if anyone in here had a chance to buy a pair for retail and sell it for a higher price, they would. You're trying to say that you only do it to make your pair free, but I think you also do it to offset some of the cost you'd incur. Selling a pair for 50 over retail would make your's 50 less so yea.

I don't think people have to have an operation or run bots in order to be called a reseller. You selling shoes for more than retail is exactly what it is, reselling.

Back
Top Bottom