Air Jordan I High OG "First Class Flight" ... 9/26/19

Still don’t understand what her poor customer service skills have to do with her ethnic attributes like “nappy” hair. These are comments only racists make when they’re upset and don’t get their way. You called the manager. Next time you’ll call the police. Did you vote for Trump? No need to answer. There’s no sympathy for you. The fact that you “served the country” means nothing when you treat people at home like they’re inferior. You can serve these nuts!

What size did men’s begin with? Is Jordan brand trying to charge more for GS like how they do the woman release. For instance charging $190 for a 7.5 woman which basically a size 6 boys

Last edited:
What size did men’s begin with? Is Jordan brand trying to charge more for GS like how they do the woman release. For instance charging $190 for a 7.5 woman which basically a size 6 boys
sz 7 is what they started at. Rarely do they extend the sizes to be smaller than that and still be mens. (ex. Travis Scott and off white)

Still don’t understand what her poor customer service skills have to do with her ethnic attributes like “nappy” hair. These are comments only racists make when they’re upset and don’t get their way. You called the manager. Next time you’ll call the police. Did you vote for Trump? No need to answer. There’s no sympathy for you. The fact that you “served the country” means nothing when you treat people at home like they’re inferior. You can serve these nuts!
? I hate trump but my friend(Black) agreed with me she is a nappy head with a bad attitude i’ll say female but it isn’t the word he used. Is he a “****” now because he agreed with me? I give the same energy which one gives you giv bad I give worse. I actually should thank her my complaining got me $20 gift card and I got the sneakers for my son so I win x2. Like I said it was a poor choice of words maybe but I think if it happened to you in this case you would feel exactly the same way especially when she wasn’t minding her business.

? I hate trump but my friend(Black) agreed with me she is a nappy head with a bad attitude i’ll say female but it isn’t the word he used. Is he a “****” now because he agreed with me? I give the same energy which one gives you giv bad I give worse. I actually should thank her my complaining got me $20 gift card and I got the sneakers for my son so I win x2. Like I said it was a poor choice of words maybe but I think if it happened to you in this case you would feel exactly the same way especially when she wasn’t minding her business.

Typical counter statement a racist makes. I have a black friend so I can make racial remarks. The bottom line is that there shouldn’t be any correlation between her bad attitude and her ethnic features like hair. Had it been a white girl you wouldn’t find any racial remarks to say. The fact that the manager gave you a $20 gift card doesn’t make your behavior OK, it simple protocol that managers follow to make annoying and entitled people like you stop harassing them. These employees make minimum wage and have to deal with crap all day long, so instead of trying to be bigger ******* how about you show some empathy. You could get the same outcome and still walk out with integrity, something you didn’t have in this situation.

Sounds like you're just both jerks, regardless of racial background. Also, woman would be the correct word, not female.

Typical counter statement a racist makes. I have a black friend so I can make racial remarks. The bottom line is that there shouldn’t be any correlation between her bad attitude and her ethnic features like hair. Had it been a white girl you wouldn’t find any racial remarks to say. The fact that the manager gave you a $20 gift card doesn’t make your behavior OK, it simple protocol that managers follow to make annoying and entitled people like you stop harassing them. These employees make minimum wage and have to deal with crap all day long, so instead of trying to be bigger ******* how about you show some empathy. You could get the same outcome and still walk out with integrity, something you didn’t have in this situation.
When the TS 6’s drop I’m going to go back to FTL hopefully she’s there when I pick up and to troll her i’ll Bring my son wearing the sneakers she tried to deny him. It may seem petty but what’s worse is i’m going to try to use the same $20 gift card the manager gave me even though I know they won’t let me ? hahahabwahh!

Did you feel like this when fat *** Kaptain 4 Kicks made the video where he skipped the old spanish guy on the line? Then they were making fun of his accent after they skipped him? No I bet you didn’t.

When the TS 6’s drop I’m going to go back to FTL hopefully she’s there when I pick up and to troll her i’ll Bring my son wearing the sneakers she tried to deny him. It may seem petty but what’s worse is i’m going to try to use the same $20 gift card the manager gave me even though I know they won’t let me ? hahahabwahh!
You need to be the bigger person at this point. Your kid got his shoes and you even got a gift card. Just stop

You really need to grow up.

What are you, 7? That's a great example for your son.

You need to be the bigger person at this point. Your kid got his shoes and you even got a gift card. Just stop
I’m just playing I left it alone some are still trying to call me a racist but it’s not what’s in my heart. If I offended anyone my bad.

no you won’t because they won’t get the TS6, and I feel sorry for your son for having a father that acts like a 10 year old.

I reserved my judgement until I had them in hand and I didn't like the materials. I kind of liked the theme, but I wished they would have used regular materials.

Yeah buddy!
4C417F2F-2427-4E5F-B6AB-BAC5E6155928.png

Nah don’t need to rub it in it’s bad Karma. I was just messing around about trolling her with the TS’6s. I was angry at the time and I shouldn’t have said what I said especially with what’s going on in this country right now.

Back
Top Bottom