Air Jordan II “Chicago” December 30th 2022

Thru incognito
FD35C85A-B86A-40C6-B88D-85BEC9493969.png

I expected the Scooby Doo pic with the ghosts and pointing at each other.

Because it's not a common foot size. As an 11.5er, it's the usual struggle when there's a release.

FNL is sold out of bigger sizes. So is SNKRS (but i'm sure they'll restock one day like the Cherry Red XIs and Lost and Found).

Gotta hope and pray that Size order comes through.

All the anecdotal these are going to sit and be as easy as the FR3s. Yeah, right.

Honestly the fire reds sitting is revisionist as hell. They sold out(albeit slowly) as well but there were a ton of web & in-store restock. Also Nike released a ton of those. My store had gotten 4 size runs sold out then we got another 4 size runs a month later. These had a much more limited stock. I entered my footlocker raffles and I got people's in those stores they literally haven't got em yet so the L on raffle was inevitable. They said they're shipment is delayed.

Where are all those Psychics now.... easy cop... easy cop... go play the lottery while you're at it....easy win

I mean, the W : L ratio is pretty big on this page. I been seeing a tone of W posts vs the few L posts. Keep trying fam. There's other sites.

How do these fit? I didn’t get my 11.5, but got a 11.
It's funny cuz the 04 retro... I got them in an 11.5 along with the black and chrome. I'm an 11 in the 1s. Most 11.5 in my kobes and a friend of mine who's also a Kobe guy and size 11.5.... asked me to help him get these in an 11.

Honestly the fire reds sitting is revisionist as hell. They sold out(albeit slowly) as well but there were a ton of web & in-store restock. Also Nike released a ton of those. My store had gotten 4 size runs sold out then we got another 4 size runs a month later. These had a much more limited stock. I entered my footlocker raffles and I got people's in those stores they literally haven't got em yet so the L on raffle was inevitable. They said they're shipment is delayed.
I try not to assume how a release will play out. Or try to give anecdotal evidence on page count. Or compare releases, especially when the production numbers aren't known.

Back
Top Bottom