Air Jordan II “Chicago” December 30th 2022

I definitely remember those days lol. People referred older jordan models as “old Jordan’s” lol. I remember when I saw the black/red/cement 4’s sitting on shelves in 1999, I told someone, “Man, I was at athletes foot and saw the old Jordan’s and they were only 99.99”. That was before I knew the jordan numbers
I remember in 1998 i was still wearing my Playoff 12's in high school and i was told that my jordans were played out by a few ppl , i guess mostly because the 13's were out by that time. :lol:

Back then it was staying up to date. Today, especially if you’re older, it’s wear what you like.

Someone told me baggy was back in after the skinny and distressed jean era.

I’m sure when Do the Right Thing debuted…mad folks would’ve laughed if you were still wearing Jordan 1s (as the IV was blossoming).

I didn’t want these but dudes really missed on these layups trying to get UK sites to ship Jordans to the US?

Sure there will be plenty of restocks. Just like FR3s. But before them white/cement IIIs drop dudes gotta have a more solid plan in place

I didn’t want these but dudes really missed on these layups trying to get UK sites to ship Jordans to the US?

Sure there will be plenty of restocks. Just like FR3s. But before them white/cement IIIs drop dudes gotta have a more solid plan in place
Couldn't hit on SNKRS. Finishline/JDS was an okay second option. But they were gone quick.

There were other options but they were quickly gone as well. Shoe Palace, Hibbetts, DTLR, etc. Big footers got the short end of the stick.

Couldn't hit on SNKRS. Finishline/JDS was an okay second option. But they were gone quick.

There were other options but they were quickly gone as well. Shoe Palace, Hibbetts, DTLR, etc. Big footers got the short end of the stick.

I believe it about big footers. I was watching this drop. The Shoe Palace release is always interesting to watch on releases like this that arent must-haves for the whole world/litte resale. With these and FR3s seems like if you hit SP first you could get in and out with reasonable ease if you're quick.

The $30 tax+shipping (slow shipping at that) always makes people hesitate, then by the time they try the other options and circle back around, SP is sold out in the good sizes. Next thing you know you're paying 2x the fees to ebay or stockX.

My FP order got canned.. still searching for an 11. I have a 10.5 from SNKRS... I might just trade that if I can't find a pair. Feel like these should restock.

I wanted to check FTL for left overs but being in NYC.. that's usually a waste of time.
some one posted link to the sz 11 yesterday

Size still hasn’t cut me loose lol
7B9F53EE-53C0-4DF3-A5FD-807EBCE6CB98.jpeg

My size order got cancelled. Oh well. These were probably not one of my most sought after shoes anyway. I’ll keep my eye out for restocks.

I been hearing Stockx sells fakes and are not guaranteed

You’ll be fine with StockX, Goat, or eBay imo.

They aren’t selling for much more than retail right now and a bunch of pairs were immediately put on there. The longer you wait the more of an issue you may have.

Anyone who's looking to go resale route should just wait at least one to two weeks. Prices bound to drop near retail + tax + shipping.
I agree 100%.

I wanted to double up on the Taxi ones and waited. The price dropped $20-$25. Kind of waited a lil longer due to the L&F release. And by that point, Nike was consistently restocking them along with the FR3s (and other recent releases not a collab or XI or L&F).

I’ll just wait the two weeks. Plenty of other shoes to cop (and I do have one pair locked on).

personally I feel like the only reason to wait right now is if you think there will be an opportunity to cop below retail. Otherwise restocks may or may not come. Right now, prices for a lot of sizes are witching 50-60 of retail, which means sellers are probably breaking even on these.

Nows a great time buy or to make a deal, otherwise you’re rolling the dice on whether these will get the fire red 3 treatment with multiple restocks, or the lost and found treatment with little to bone in men’s sizes.

TLDR, if you want them, is $50-$60 worth not copping?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom