Air Jordan II “Chicago” December 30th 2022

First pair of 2s ever feels good to finally have a pair on foot. Did the discussion about the 4 eyelets ever get settled? These a 9.5 and have 4 eyelets. Got Em from Nike by Boulder so def no funny business going.
92A42EEE-AD1E-42CC-84E0-E4033B5EFDC5.jpeg
Um ... er ... so ... yeahhhhhhhh.
Those have three plastic eyelets, not four.

First pair of 2s ever feels good to finally have a pair on foot. Did the discussion about the 4 eyelets ever get settled? These a 9.5 and have 4 eyelets. Got Em from Nike by Boulder so def no funny business going.
92A42EEE-AD1E-42CC-84E0-E4033B5EFDC5.jpeg

Just jumping in the pile-on to ask - what do you think the “4 eyelets” actually are here? Like, the 4 vs 3 discussion was the white plastic eyelet pieces. Other than that there’s 5 eyelets on the lower part and 3 on the upper… so where exactly are you counting 4? Lol.

Just jumping in the pile-on to ask - what do you think the “4 eyelets” actually are here? Like, the 4 vs 3 discussion was the white plastic eyelet pieces. Other than that there’s 5 eyelets on the lower part and 3 on the upper… so where exactly are you counting 4? Lol.

He was def counting the 4 metal eyelets from the top of ankle down.

the 9.5 I had only had 3 plastic eyelets

What's the fit on these? I wear a size 14, but I see a size 15 on snkrs. Do these fit snug or true to size?

Back
Top Bottom