Air Jordan II Retro White/Black-Varsity Red (Via Sneakerfiles.com)

Just copped a pair if 04's. No yellowing, perfect. Lookin to cop a pair from 94 for the collection. These ate nice though. Good thing they kept the Nike on the back.

mad.gif

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!

Always have been my favorite. Got 94's & 04's to prove it.

But I looooove beasts. ALL OF A SUDDEN, everybody wants these.

DF!!!
don't get it twisted...these are gonna sit just like da 2004 pair did.
laugh.gif

hmm well then these will be copped with out a doubt looks like i'll be saving up for a very expensive year

Been done. Frankly I never liked the awkward shape of retro 2's. That wasn't the case in '94, but '04 and '10, ehh.
eyes.gif

Mike killed it in these kicks.  I've never been down to rock II's, but they got that Italian design influence so classics nonetheless.  Pass for me. 

I dont understand why nobody ever comments/complains about the red piping along the wing on the lateral side of the shoe. The OG lows and the Wht/Red/Gry mid's had it but these didnt...and JB insists on putting it on these...Its to big an alteration to the shoe for me to look past....easy pass for me.

I might have to cave in to the color change on the heel (If they do keep it. They might pull a switch like they did before they first retroed the VI's), instead of paying more for the 04's

Back
Top Bottom