Air Jordan II Retro White/Black-Varsity Red (Via Sneakerfiles.com)

Via SneakerFiles.com

AJIIWhiteBred1.jpg

After being informed of a "Silver Anniversary" colorway getting applied to the Air Jordan IIsilhouette, which released at the end of last month, Jordanheads allover wondered if they would see the return of any OG colorways on thisparticular Air Jordan model. Well, you'll see at least one. Picturedhere is the white/black-varsity red Air Jordan II, which will see aretro release this coming May 1st, 2010. If you recall, this was aniconic shoe off the simple fact that it signaled a move away from thedominating Nike swoosh seen on the Air Jordan I. The Air Jordan brandbegan coming into its own, and now this Air Jordan II returns 24 yearslater. Enjoy more pictures of this retro Air Jordan II after the jump. Via Footlocker.
trans.gif

AJIIWhiteBred2.jpg

AJIIWhiteBred3.jpg

AJIIWhiteBred4.jpg

AJIIWhiteBred5.jpg

AJIIWhiteBred6.jpg

One of my favorite Jordans, bought 2 pairs when they retroed back in 2004, beat one up while I still have the other on ice. People still complained about the quality then, imagine how it will be this time around.

These are actually looking nice. Thank you JB for keeping it OG. The NIKE on the back is a nice touch. Copped.

YO!

Always have been my favorite. Got 94's & 04's to prove it.

But I looooove beasts. ALL OF A SUDDEN, everybody wants these.

DF!!!

Awesome... this is my favorite colorway of the II's...

i sold my 04's last year, so it'll be nice to have a pair of these again.
happy.gif

I love my 04's... so I gotta cop these.
pimp.gif

Did anybody noticed that Brand Jordan changed the upper back heel behind the "Nike" from black to red?

I just copped DS Sz. 11 2004's of this CW from SOLESUPREMACY and they are dope! I'm not sure that I like how these 2010's have a red tab with nike in black lettering; the 2004's have the black tab with nike in red lettering. I most likely won't cop these 2010's. However, I have also recently copped the Silver Anniversary II's and the Doernbecher II's; they are also both dope! Air Jordan II's are slept on and I love it!

They look nice.
pimp.gif
Not sure if I will cop or not my 04's are still in NDS condition.

Back
Top Bottom