Air Jordan III 3 - Stealth - Varsity Red - Black - White Via Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by sea2pdx

This colorway is bammer. I don't know why anyone would buy this with the TBs and Black Cements coming out and the White Cements having dropped. I would MUCH rather have an extra pair of one of the OG colorways than a pair of these beastly things.

I have 01 TB, 01 BC, CDP 3, 09 TB and 11 WC..I'm down with this retro+..it's pretty clean.

Originally Posted by sea2pdx

This colorway is bammer. I don't know why anyone would buy this with the TBs and Black Cements coming out and the White Cements having dropped. I would MUCH rather have an extra pair of one of the OG colorways than a pair of these beastly things.

I have 01 TB, 01 BC, CDP 3, 09 TB and 11 WC..I'm down with this retro+..it's pretty clean.

man these mugs still look like trash, I mean dont get me wrong III's are my favorite but dang something just wrong about this colorway

man these mugs still look like trash, I mean dont get me wrong III's are my favorite but dang something just wrong about this colorway

I bet you everyone that says that they dont like these will end up buying them come September. That happens with EVERY SINGLE JORDAN RELEASE.

I bet you everyone that says that they dont like these will end up buying them come September. That happens with EVERY SINGLE JORDAN RELEASE.

these are nice but many more hotter j's dropping this year so in order to save me some money, i must pass on these..

these are nice but many more hotter j's dropping this year so in order to save me some money, i must pass on these..

im 50/50 on these i like the cool grey iii's that released better , but after seeing how bad my friends midsole paint chipped after a few wears i decided to pass.
are these going to be gr or a quickstrike? and does anyone see them selling out?

im 50/50 on these i like the cool grey iii's that released better , but after seeing how bad my friends midsole paint chipped after a few wears i decided to pass.
are these going to be gr or a quickstrike? and does anyone see them selling out?

so are these still coming out in september or they got pushed back to december?

so are these still coming out in september or they got pushed back to december?

September
air-jordan-iii-stealth-in52-00.jpg

air-jordan-iii-stealth-in52-05.jpg

air-jordan-iii-stealth-in52-06.jpg

air-jordan-iii-stealth-in52-03.jpg

air-jordan-iii-stealth-in52-02.jpg

air-jordan-iii-stealth-in52-04.jpg

air-jordan-iii-stealth-in52-01.jpg

air-jordan-iii-stealth-in52-07.jpg

The Air Jordan III is making a huge footprint in 2011, with the release of the OG White/Cement and True Blue, the luxurious Black History Month Edition of February, the confirmed release of the Black/Cement later this year, and this new ‘Stealth’ variety. Set for a September 2011 debut, the Air Jordan III ‘Stealth’ should be a hot selection for the back-to-school season. It appears that these will come packaged in a the OG-inspired elephant print box, contrary to what we showed you last time. In any case, check out these new detailed images courtesy of in52 and if you want to avoid the long wait, pick up a pair right now on eBay.

Air Jordan III Retro
Stealth/Varsity Red-Black-White
136064-003
09/2011
$150

SN

September
air-jordan-iii-stealth-in52-00.jpg

air-jordan-iii-stealth-in52-05.jpg

air-jordan-iii-stealth-in52-06.jpg

air-jordan-iii-stealth-in52-03.jpg

air-jordan-iii-stealth-in52-02.jpg

air-jordan-iii-stealth-in52-04.jpg

air-jordan-iii-stealth-in52-01.jpg

air-jordan-iii-stealth-in52-07.jpg

The Air Jordan III is making a huge footprint in 2011, with the release of the OG White/Cement and True Blue, the luxurious Black History Month Edition of February, the confirmed release of the Black/Cement later this year, and this new ‘Stealth’ variety. Set for a September 2011 debut, the Air Jordan III ‘Stealth’ should be a hot selection for the back-to-school season. It appears that these will come packaged in a the OG-inspired elephant print box, contrary to what we showed you last time. In any case, check out these new detailed images courtesy of in52 and if you want to avoid the long wait, pick up a pair right now on eBay.

Air Jordan III Retro
Stealth/Varsity Red-Black-White
136064-003
09/2011
$150

SN

New pic have sold me on these. At first look I think these are nicer than the cool greys but will have to see in person before I stick with that.

New pic have sold me on these. At first look I think these are nicer than the cool greys but will have to see in person before I stick with that.

Not too sure how I feel about that Shiny-Black Midsole..

That's the MAIN reason why I sold my BHM III's.

Back
Top Bottom