Air Jordan III 3 - Stealth - Varsity Red - Black - White Via Modern Notoriety

@Zyzz I think 90 is pretty cheap for 3's. I mean the material on these FELT pretty good lol. Way better than 150 for em.

I feel sorry for the guys that dropped retail on these. Bad boys are on that 46th day mark down route with FNL.

passed on RD
got a pair as a gift from a mate.
Hate them and took them back to FTL today and changed them for a size 13 pair of W/C III's
Happy now.
Just thought i'd share.
Thanks VUEY for the tip about returning without a receipt.

Originally Posted by airBOZretroIII

passed on RD
got a pair as a gift from a mate.
Hate them and took them back to FTL today and changed them for a size 13 pair of W/C III's
Happy now.
Just thought i'd share.
Thanks VUEY for the tip about returning without a receipt.
pimp.gif

Well, it looks like you can now use a coupon code on these on eastbay. I should have waited. Oh well.

Originally Posted by drewsone

@Zyzz I think 90 is pretty cheap for 3's. I mean the material on these FELT pretty good lol. Way better than 150 for em.

you are right, the materials are nice and of quality. i seen them in person at the mall the other day.

they dont go with anything though and for me arent worth $90. like i said i hope they got on discount on NDC but i dont see that happening. if they do ill cop and wear them no problem to the gym and lounge in with sweats.

Originally Posted by Tone1020

Originally Posted by max71204

starks cement laces. i feelin the blacks

Hey bro how were you able to buy the Starks laces? Did you just use their contact info and send them an email requesting to purchase because I cant seem to find anything on their site or on any other sites with a way to purchase them. Your info is really appreciated.

I would like to kno this too cuz theyre web store doesnt exist anymore n im looking for those gucci colored striped laces by them or either fully laced

I just went to my mall the other day and ever since release day the've been sitting on the shelves, but the other day I didn't even see any on the shelves in the Foot Locker or Champs. Lol.

In the outlet thread. Someone said they hit the outlets already for $99. So maybe these are getting sent back to Nike to be shipped to more outlets

Originally Posted by drewsone

I just went to my mall the other day and ever since release day the've been sitting on the shelves, but the other day I didn't even see any on the shelves in the Foot Locker or Champs. Lol.

laugh.gif
@ a retro Jordan getting RTV'd.

My local hoodaction got a heavy restock on these stealths so I was able to grab em for the low.

I wasn't going to pick these up either but my cool grey III's are all cracked up and I know i would kick myself

down the road if I didn't grab em now at the right price. No way was I paying retail that's for sure.

Back
Top Bottom