Air Jordan III: Black – Purple – Green aka Joker

not a fan of shoes that were colored with a highlighter, but to each their own.
troll+wishnik.jpg

thanks for the input

elephant 3m
Im TERRIBLY fascinated with this 3M elephant print! i wish mines had 3M!!! can someone elaborate on this? if you got a pair? its kinda like a big deal lol..

I got the jokers and the crimsons, I love both and im usually one who would only cop OG colorways.. theyre unique in materials and color for an air jordan 3 but for the most part I feel are executed very well.. the crimsons are the closest I may ever get to a black/fire red 3 which ive always thought would be dope. while the allstars/jokers/hulks/barneys/blacklights/purplekush/etc are just cool..

Damn shame the Royal thread got closed.

:smh:

Anyways, did anyone cop the 1s that released in the same color way?

Damn shame the Royal thread got closed.

mean.gif

Anyways, did anyone cop the 1s that released in the same color way?
I bought them. Got them. And promptly returned them. You can probably still cop them at HoH or online.

I wasn't a fan of the color way on the 1s. I got both the BHM and the stealths/Jokers. I definitely like the BHMs. But the Jokers were underwhelming, especially with the Royal Black, UNC, Knick and Chicago color ways. The 3s are definitely better.

very salty... Haha
I. Had money in my pocket looking for a area 72 release footaction had them on display dude asked me did I want to get them I was like nah I saw them in person and was thinking them ******* ugly as hell

Back
Top Bottom