Air Jordan III: Black – Purple – Green aka Joker

sick.gif
   YUCK

Video right here is what made me change my mind on these.  They really look good as hell in person.

Anybody got an update on their experience or level of satisfaction with these?  I see a lot of people were saying they planned to rock for summertime.  These kicks are chick magnets.

Video right here is what made me change my mind on these.  They really look good as hell in person.

Anybody got an update on their experience or level of satisfaction with these?  I see a lot of people were saying they planned to rock for summertime.  These kicks are chick magnets.
that tongue looks like purple taffy

I know I'm in the minority, but I love my pair. Can truly say they have only made it in my rotation twice though

You know JB gotta cater to the "Turned Up" kids .... This is WAAACK

Couldn't agree more with this comment. JB trying to cater to the tall tee shirt wearing long shorts that looks like pants crowd. This will be a "hood classic"

I live in NY; I may have seen one, two people wearing these things. 

LOL @ hood classic; nobody likes these. 

Jordan 3 Joker II on the way for GS sizes.

Kinda reminds me of a DB 4.  I woulda copped if they made Men's sizes.

I live in NY; I may have seen one, two people wearing these things. 

LOL @ hood classic; nobody likes these. 
You scared to wear a shoe that would put you in the iconoclastic minority?  The Joker III's are LIVE in person.  How do you not see that?  LOL

Anyone know where to buy replacement laces for the joker 3s? Most "purple" laces are too dark and "violet" is too light. Thanks all!

Back
Top Bottom